rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Has your iTunes Ldr Essentials been updated with Tough? 

Mine still has random songs like 13 beaches and watercolor eyes, but no Tough. Which is weird, to say the least

EDIT: Meanwhile,  as soon as Gaga dropped the Bruno Mars collab, it went straight to number 1 spot on Gaga iTunes Essentials. This seems to happen with every artist except Lana. :/

Not even when Snow on the Beach came out, did it make an appearance on the essential list, let alone Tough. (Even though it charted for 5 weeks).

But we do get Candy Necklace (flop), Watercolor Eyes, 13 Beaches and Prisoner, where she's a feature, that's almost 10 years old now and never really made a big splash.... So weird. There's nothing essential about these songs at all.

It's like iTunes is doing her dirty. Or maybe it's Lana's team fail?

She's a fighter :party:

“Tough” by Quavo & Lana Del Rey has re-entered the Global Spotify Chart at #193 with 1.24M streams.

— It’s her 12th longest charting song with 45 days.

14 hours ago, Evergreen said:

She's a fighter :party:

“Tough” by Quavo & Lana Del Rey has re-entered the Global Spotify Chart at #193 with 1.24M streams.

— It’s her 12th longest charting song with 45 days.

music to my ears. 

Queue the Tough haters in 3,2,1.... 

On 8/15/2024 at 1:37 PM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Let Me Tankery was a lead single with a music video and multiple performances. Blue Velvet was a single with a music video with a massive H&M campaign attached to it. Body Electric was also a single with an extravagant short film (which had a theatrical premiere, mind you) attached to it. They’re not “album-deepcuts” lol. And Tomorrow Never Came is indeed an album track, but it is a feature and with the Beatle’s son. Also these came out years ago and had time to accumulate streams.        

Speaking of standalone singles and features. I don’t see Life Lesson, Suburban Tank, etc. doing this.

Body Electric was not a single. Neither was Life Lesson. The Blue Velvet campaign was back in 2012 and the track has not been getting any buzz or promotion afterwards. Suburban House is a feature on an indie artists project.

You really try to do the most here 💀

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

9 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Body Electric was not a single. Neither was Life Lesson. The Blue Velvet campaign was back in 2012 and the track has not been getting any buzz or promotion afterwards. Suburban House is a feature on an indie artists project.

You really try to do the most here 💀

tough hate is getting old. 🥱

over 100 million on Spotify in leas than two months, already outstreamed american, blackest day, cruel world and many other tracks that have been around for a decade.

i know you guys dont like it. But the world does. So give it a rest

On 8/19/2024 at 3:05 PM, barttttender said:

Has your iTunes Ldr Essentials been updated with Tough? 

Mine still has random songs like 13 beaches and watercolor eyes, but no Tough. Which is weird, to say the least

EDIT: Meanwhile,  as soon as Gaga dropped the Bruno Mars collab, it went straight to number 1 spot on Gaga iTunes Essentials. This seems to happen with every artist except Lana. :/

Not even when Snow on the Beach came out, did it make an appearance on the essential list, let alone Tough. (Even though it charted for 5 weeks).

But we do get Candy Necklace (flop), Watercolor Eyes, 13 Beaches and Prisoner, where she's a feature, that's almost 10 years old now and never really made a big splash.... So weird. There's nothing essential about these songs at all.

It's like iTunes is doing her dirty. Or maybe it's Lana's team fail?

I think iTunes essentials is manually changed. I think Lana and her team are just lazy