shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

Really sad that she's definitely gonna do nothing

at most just sharing something on her insta story. Fingers crossed it's an unseen photo or studio footage or something but that's a big useless dream innit

8 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Really sad that she's definitely gonna do nothing

at most just sharing something on her insta story. Fingers crossed it's an unseen photo or studio footage or something but that's a big useless dream innit

i think an insta post is the most realistic outcome but even that :runs: 

It would be the perfect time to release ITH and flipside on spotify

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

When we wake up on June 13th and see nothing on Lanas insta and a Fine_China_Rick_Nowels_Final_Rosemead_Exclusive_Baby.mp3 5 second toaster quality snippet :tiffany4:

Spoiler

Not the energy we need I know, let's keep manifesting  great things guys :legend:

Is This Happiness Fine China Flipside vinyl and UV era mass leak incoming:oprah9:

Spoiler

I'm deluluquaking:hottie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Neil Krug has always celebrated UV's birthdays by sharing photo outtakes on Instagram, so we will definitely get something special for the 10th anniversary, since the album means a lot to Neil as well. At best, maybe he will drop the book! :flutter:

url%5D

Made a concept for a very special 10th anniversary show

This absolutely delusion and something like this won't happen but let me dream :trisha:

Ultraviolence 10th anniversary Special Show
A very special, once in a lifetime show to honor the tenth anniversary of Lana Del Rey's sophomore album Ultraviolence. While still performimg some of her career classics, this shows puts a special emphasis on the spectular extraordinary Ultraviolence era with a few surprises for fans! The show will be livestreamed and filmed and gets released as concert movie afterward

Date: June 13th 2024
Duration: 2h 15 minutes
Stage Design: The car from the UV Cover, Palm Trees, Table with cigarettes and an ashtray, a pole, a small rebuilding of the UV church surrounded by hydrangeas
Look: Leather jacket, white shirt with the cigarette photo printed on, jeans, wavy hair

Setlist:
Intro: Earthquake snippet, then the Ultraviolence Trailer plays
    1.Cruel World
    2.Ultraviolence
    3.Born to Die
Ride Monologue
    4.Ride
Angels and Guns Interlude *
    5.Pretty When You Cry
    6.Flipside (Beats Version)
    7.A&W (Jimmy Part)
    8.Cherry
    9.Summer Wine
    10.Summertime Sadness
    11.West Coast
    12.Florida Kilos
Burnt Norton Video Interlude **
    13.Chemtrails Over The Country Club
    14.Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
Is This Happiness Interlude ***
    15.Old Money
    16.Nectar Of The Gods x Living Legend x Fine China Medley
    17.Video Games
    18.Brooklyn Baby
    19.Shades Of Cool
    20.Money Power Glory
Fucked My Way Interlude ****
    21.Sad Girl
    22.Say Yes To Heaven x Black Beauty x Young and Beautiful
Outro: The Other Woman

* Angels and Guns Interlude:
Ride transitions into Angels Forever bridge and last chorus , kinda like an extended outro then transitions into the bridge and last chorus of GAR

** Burnt Norton Video Interlude
The Burnt Norton video with Neil /Lana made with UV leftover footage playing

*** Is This Happiness Interlude
One minute rendition of ITH playing over speaking while the background singers him to it, Lana and a male dancer sitting at the table acting like they argueing and then starting dancing dramatically around the table till Lana pushes the guy away and starts to sing Old Money

**** Fucked My Way Interlude
One minute rendition of Fucked My Way Up To The Top playing while Lana dances on the pole and on chairs

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Made a concept for a very special 10th anniversary show

This absolutely delusion and something like this won't happen but let me dream :trisha:

Ultraviolence 10th anniversary Special Show
A very special, once in a lifetime show to honor the tenth anniversary of Lana Del Rey's sophomore album Ultraviolence. While still performimg some of her career classics, this shows puts a special emphasis on the spectular extraordinary Ultraviolence era with a few surprises for fans! The show will be livestreamed and filmed and gets released as concert movie afterward

Date: June 13th 2024
Duration: 2h 15 minutes
Stage Design: The car from the UV Cover, Palm Trees, Table with cigarettes and an ashtray, a pole, a small rebuilding of the UV church surrounded by hydrangeas
Look: Leather jacket, white shirt with the cigarette photo printed on, jeans, wavy hair

Setlist:
Intro: Earthquake snippet, then the Ultraviolence Trailer plays
    1.Cruel World
    2.Ultraviolence
    3.Born to Die
Ride Monologue
    4.Ride
Angels and Guns Interlude *
    5.Pretty When You Cry
    6.Flipside (Beats Version)
    7.A&W (Jimmy Part)
    8.Cherry
    9.Summer Wine
    10.Summertime Sadness
    11.West Coast
    12.Florida Kilos
Burnt Norton Video Interlude **
    13.Chemtrails Over The Country Club
    14.Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
Is This Happiness Interlude ***
    15.Old Money
    16.Nectar Of The Gods x Living Legend x Fine China Medley
    17.Video Games
    18.Brooklyn Baby
    19.Shades Of Cool
    20.Money Power Glory
Fucked My Way Interlude ****
    21.Sad Girl
    22.Say Yes To Heaven x Black Beauty x Young and Beautiful

23.Angels Forever (Reprise)
Outro: The Other Woman

* Angels and Guns Interlude:
Ride transitions into Angels Forever bridge and last chorus , kinda like an extended outro then transitions into the bridge and last chorus of GAR

** Burnt Norton Video Interlude
The Burnt Norton video with Neil /Lana made with UV leftover footage playing

*** Is This Happiness Interlude
One minute rendition of ITH playing over speaking while the background singers him to it, Lana and a male dancer sitting at the table acting like they argueing and then starting dancing dramatically around the table till Lana pushes the guy away and starts to sing Old Money

**** Fucked My Way Interlude
One minute rendition of Fucked My Way Up To The Top playing while Lana dances on the pole and on chairs

Love it.

I remember on the tenth anniversary of Your Truly, Ariana did a whole special performance and an exclusive rerelease of the album (not to mention a tiktok q&a :deadbanana:). It was epic and fans were fed. All of that for the most mid album ever (i’m sorry arination). Meanwhile for the most colossal achievement of the 21st century known as Ultraviolence, the most prospect we have for celebration is an insta post, if that even… Let’s just hope something happens

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Ok in my ideal realisticish  scenerario for this.

Neil Krug posts a ten picture carousel of never before seen Ultraviolence photos from various shoots (seems like something he would do for such a big anniversary)

Either is this happiness and flipside added to the already existing Ultraviolence deluxe (idk if you can do that) on global streaming. I think is this happiness has too bc it is already on Apple Music so it would be a jip to people who use it if it was included in a separate thing

OR

We get like a small 5-8 track digital ep called like Ultraviolence Tenth Anniversary B sides or smth including

Flipside

Fine China

I talk to jesus

Your girl

Pink champagne

Lake Placid

Earthquakes

Driving in cars with boys

This will NOT happen but oh well

If something like this were to really happen she would probably replace Lake placid with either cult leader or an unleaked track (probably same with Earthquakes but I don't wanna think about that) Personally i would want Madly released bc it's my favorite unreleased aong but if it was between pink champagne and Madly it would have to be pink champagne

20 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

If something like this were to really happen she would probably replace Lake placid with either cult leader or an unleaked track (probably same with Earthquakes but I don't wanna think about that) Personally i would want Madly released bc it's my favorite unreleased aong but if it was between pink champagne and Madly it would have to be pink champagne

1. Is This Happiness
  2. Fine China
  3. I Talk To Jesus
  4. Your Girl
  5. Cult Leader
  6. Madly
  7. Flipside
  8. Angels Forever (Guitar Driven Rework)

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:
  1. Is This Happiness
  2. Fine China
  3. I Talk To Jesus
  4. Your Girl
  5. Cult Leader
  6. Madly
  7. Flipside
  8. Angels Forever (Guitar Driven Rework)

I think is this happiness has too be added to Ultraviolence deluxe bc it is already on Apple Music so it would be a jip to people who use it if it was included in a separate thing. I also think Pink champagne deserved to be release over Madly and angels Forever is just not it

2 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I think is this happiness has too be added to Ultraviolence deluxe bc it is already on Apple Music so it would be a jip to people who use it if it was included in a separate thing. I also think Pink champagne deserved to be release over Madly and angels Forever is just not it

:shock2:

11 hours ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

@Pantene123babyy i been dying to ask this, do you know anything about old money “chaotic glory” version? does it have like heavy drums and electric guitars or something?

The one that i think is a remix?

9 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Can we also talk about how perfect her choice of singles were for this era??

I think we often debate which songs should have been singles, but I don't think any choice could have been better than what we got from Ultraviolence.

No I won't take PWYC as an answer

I could never like shades of cool idk why