Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

17 hours ago, 301 said:

ugh finally, I figured this was all she had since she told me she never recorded the song in a proper studio, then a week later she posted her "dancing" if that's what you wanna call it to this version of it

She most likely recorded it backstage with her band at the time. Its a shame it wasn’t produced properly but it probably wouldn’t have came out anyways... 

I can't stand sam for not telling he that these were bad merch ideas & ugly. I was expecting her to finally listen to us and make physical copies like we've been asking her to do for YEARS but i guess not.

7 hours ago, 301 said:

I can't stand sam for not telling he that these were bad merch ideas & ugly. I was expecting her to finally listen to us and make physical copies like we've been asking her to do for YEARS but i guess not.

Well Sam was the one who made them and she'll do anything Neon tells her so... 

Honestly, what is there even to gain from working with her? 

On 12/15/2020 at 6:37 AM, 301 said:

"make physical copies" = "burn some random CD-Rs on my laptop and sell them illegitimately"

11 hours ago, neonbear said:

Does someone got "Lemonade" 2nd demo, i remember listening to it or even "Headsbun" in a better quality?

I had no idea there was another demo, does it sound different?