Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Hello TRIBE!

Please DM me for unreleased new song of mine I know you’re gonna LUV! Some of them I didn’t finish yet but I will 

new songs include - No Angel To Save Ma Music, Baby Mama, Money is fake, Easter EGGS,  walnuts & sugar cookies, take ya money and GO FUND ME FT FANS

pls dm me for price cuz I have  a baby 

lots of love - a neon hitch 

10 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

Hello TRIBE!

Please DM me for unreleased new song of mine I know you’re gonna LUV! Some of them I didn’t finish yet but I will 

new songs include - No Angel To Save Ma Music, Baby Mama, Money is fake, Easter EGGS,  walnuts & sugar cookies, take ya money and GO FUND ME FT FANS

pls dm me for price cuz I have  a baby 

lots of love - a neon hitch 

You forgot Scat (Gypsy Version) 

Do you guys like when I talk and mumble in all my songs?

una luvora is out now

new free mix tape coming soon

also you can get my first ever album vinyls out now and will be shipped once it sells 301

copies 

hurry up and buy them before they’re gone 

On 3/12/2021 at 1:11 AM, NeonHitched said:

lso you can get my first ever album vinyls out now and will be shipped once it sells 301

copies 

hurry up and buy them before they’re gone 

No need to worry, now they're gonna make 500. We can forget about the numbering.

I've never heard of Neon Hitch before, but damn reading through this thread made me upset and I'm not even a fan. 

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

if she sold more than the 300(1?) that means they made the next standard batch number which is the 500, it's like their protocol for most pressings i think. idk at this point i think she's gonna be busy with freedom so i wouldn't be expecting anything from her for a while. It's understandable now that we won't hear from her for a while, but in the past she didn't have many excuses. again it's just super frustrating to keep getting empty promises. I'm gonna just keep checking back for leaks, i'm kinda over her now which sucks cuz i have yet to find anyone that has her like "touch" or pre-emd features & freestyle sound that hits the same way as hers.

35 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

I hope one day she can find another amazing producer who is willing to work for free, that can do her voice some justice with a good instrumental. 

Im a Mumbo jumbo mumbling mom now and I can’t wait to make the words up as I go in my music project 

whos’s ready for a bother mix tape

On 3/14/2021 at 7:12 PM, Lonely Planet said:

I hope one day she can find another amazing producer who is willing to work for free, that can do her voice some justice with a good instrumental. 

it's not even free, she should just be within her budget.

On 3/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, NeonHitched said:

Im a Mumbo jumbo mumbling mom now and I can’t wait to make the words up as I go in my music project 

whos’s ready for a bother mix tape

this account got old quickly ?

On 3/13/2021 at 6:23 PM, WHACKWORLD said:

I've never heard of Neon Hitch before, but damn reading through this thread made me upset and I'm not even a fan. 

I'm curious to know what type of upset lol. The stuff we said or what you've read that she's done/not done? I'd love to see an outsiders perspective on this considering we have a bias opinion on this.

18 minutes ago, 301 said:

I'm curious to know what type of upset lol. The stuff we said or what you've read that she's done/not done? I'd love to see an outsiders perspective on this considering we have a bias opinion on this.

It mostly made me sad to see how she had so much potential to take off, but it was all kinda wasted because of complications. It also rubs me the wrong way that she's selling her unreleased songs for so much to fans and the necklace thing when she wasn't even gonna tour. I understand why her listeners are fed up with her.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:10 PM, WHACKWORLD said:

It mostly made me sad to see how she had so much potential to take off, but it was all kinda wasted because of complications. It also rubs me the wrong way that she's selling her unreleased songs for so much to fans and the necklace thing when she wasn't even gonna tour. I understand why her listeners are fed up with her.

The unreleased things were/are "ok" tbh. We get 20+ more leaked songs last year because of that and "Colors". What's messed it's her promises of releasing songs she can't and those edm/freestyles and remixes, even her 2007 ones are better than last ones. 

I need a masterpost, a zip or anything with all her unreleaseds, can a good soul share with us? I promise buying a song and sharing with the one who make fhis ?

On 3/13/2021 at 6:23 PM, WHACKWORLD said:

lol surprised you never heard of her

she worked with Melanie back in 2014, they wrote A Thousand Words & Last Chapter together

I would never hurt you

16 hours ago, radiant said:

lol surprised you never heard of her

she worked with Melanie back in 2014, they wrote A Thousand Words & Last Chapter together

Ohh I probably have heard of her before then. I've never really checked her out though, but the songs she did with Melanie were good.

17 hours ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Ohh I probably have heard of her before then. I've never really checked her out though, but the songs she did with Melanie were good.

yeah both songs are really good, I hope Melanie's version of Last Chapter leaks (if it exists)

Neon made way better music back then - 2014 & 2012 were her musical peaks in my opinion so I'd suggest songs from that era, her newer stuff I don't even bother listening to tbh

I would never hurt you