Sign in to follow this  
Hello Heaven

What was BTD originally intended on sounding like?

im nearly sure the album was going to be fun and sexy and would include the songs Kinda Outta Luck, You Can Be The Boss, and the Hey Lolita Hey demo (and maybe even Go go Dancer and Ghetto Baby), but then video games got really popular (lana said it wasnt even supposed to be a single) and they changed the production on most of the songs to complement Video Games and they dropped KOL and YCBTB. The album would definatly have a different name aswell.

I was about to post this. Aren't Born to Die pretty much just a compilation (kinda) of older songs? That's kinda exaggerated, but you get my point.

Except for Radio and maybe Lucky ones, they are old as hell.

Like, she had Carmen for ages, and worked on Lolita for so long!

Guys I don't know if any of you discovered this. Has any of you likes Kinda Outta Luck? National Anthem contains a sample of Lana's screaming voice from the second verse of Kinda Outta Luck and it can be heard at 4:08. It's that screaming heard all over again

National Anthem contains a sample of Lana's screaming voice from the second verse of Kinda Outta Luck and it can be heard at 4:08.

What are you talking about? KOL and both the album and demo versions of NA are all under 4:00.

:uh:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

NO I am obviously saying that National Anthem (Born To Die Version) contains (At 4:08) a Lana sample taken from her screaming verse of KOL. Which part of my post you don't get Lana Expert? :wtf:

NO I am obviously saying that National Anthem (Born To Die Version) contains (At 4:08) a Lana sample taken from her screaming verse of KOL. Which part of my post you don't get Lana Expert? :wtf:

National Anthem is 3:51 long :facepalm: