ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

Just now, Mer said:

Both would likely lose. As will Biden, and pretty much any Democrat that replaces him at this point. Michelle does have the slightly better chance though. 

They should pull Biden immediatley before he goes on stage somewhere and says something like "Listen I want to win this election but I want to send my best wishes to JFK after the shooting incident last night that should never happen"

Just now, Semafori said:

van gogh

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

18 minutes ago, Barry said:

240713-donald-trump-secret-service-rally

It is a pretty good photo to be fair, deserved a better person to be in it though.

It does look like something out a movie.

he's such a stunt queen lmao this staged ass assassination attempt...

sig-cropped.png

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

They should pull Biden immediatley before he goes on stage somewhere and says something like "Listen I want to win this election but I want to send my best wishes to JFK after the shooting incident last night that should never happen"

The only reason, imo, that they should keep Biden is because I honestly think this election is a done deal at this point. Might as well save any decent candidates (Harris, Michelle Obama, Whitmer, Newsom) for 2028 and not waste them on a battle already lost 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

A guy on BBC news said he was watching the shooter and trying to tell the police about him, said he was on a roof with a rifle and he was shot in the head when he started shooting.

I really would not put it past one of his supporters to have done this, they would give their lives to make sure he’s president and they knew that this seemingly staged event would paint him as a survivor. Just a theory tho…

4 minutes ago, Barry said:

A guy on BBC news said he was watching the shooter and trying to tell the police about him, said he was on a roof with a rifle and he was shot in the head when he started shooting.

you don’t bullet graze a still target WITH A RIFLE… :eyeroll3: his ear is fully intact. plus how did they spot, identify, and kill the shooter when he was on a roof all under like 15 seconds

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

you don’t bullet graze a still target WITH A RIFLE… :eyeroll3: his ear is fully intact. plus how did they spot, identify, and kill the shooter when he was on a roof all under like 15 seconds

bro has the worst grouping in marksman history, and he somehow hits none of the bodyguards surrounding trump on the ground 

4 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

It is sooooooooooooo joever now omg. Trump is about to win in a landslide and dems won’t do shit to stop it :charli:

I hate to say but Kopmala is their only hope. What happened today probably won’t be enough though. It’s Joever.

2 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

All Trump needs to do is run ads of that cunty pic of him in front of the flag with a bloody ear Vs Joe Biden saying he just needs to go to bed earlier. Like we stand absolutely no chance at this point with Biden in the race. 

This is exactly what’s going to happen

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Semafori said:

bro has the worst grouping in marksman history, and he somehow hits none of the bodyguards surrounding trump on the ground 

Raises questions about the JFK thing, how did he get hit 3? times while in a moving car but this guy couldn't hit anything even with a full wall of people behind him :thumb:

One of them can't be real, either that guy never shot JFK or this guy wasn't shooting in that direction.

honestly knew t word was gonna win in the first place ever since he was arrested and seen as a martyr amongst his minions but this is BAD bad for us in the democrat interior illusions lounge :pout:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23