phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

sarcasm?

Yes, I'm sorry :(. I don't want to be rude :( I'm really sorry if it was. I mean, I would really like to believe the Illuminati are real because I love conspiracy theories and it would make life less boring, but chances are they're not. Reality is always more boring than fiction. I guess we all just want in some sense to feel paranoid about something or discover some truth that explains everything in a more fantastic way than the most obvious one.

Yes, I'm sorry :(. I don't want to be rude :( I'm really sorry if it was. I mean, I would really like to believe the Illuminati are real because I love conspiracy theories and it would make life less boring, but chances are they're not. Reality is always more boring than fiction. I guess we all just want in some sense to feel paranoid about something or discover some truth that explains everything in a more fantastic way than the most obvious one.

awh don't worry about it!

yeah i know what you mean but idk its creepy you can't help but feel like part of it is realistic.. 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Lucifer is the one with the lesson? lmao. I didn't hear it though

I didn't either before the subtitles. it's pretty ridiculous

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

do we have 2 get pissy in every thread?? can we not have a discussion w/o being rude to each other???

anyway if I believed in the Illuminati i'd have to believe in Santa Claus too.. and if there were an Illuminati and if Lana were in it, I'd imagine she'd be more popular  ;)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

So Lana basically follows Satan and she thinks the same guy with a different name has the lesson... Cool. You can reverse almost anything and find satanic phrases if you just listen closely enough. Even footage from a priest talking in a church  :smokes3:

But in all seriousness, I do not believe she's part of the illuminati. Many believers claim they were the reason behind her fast rise to fame (same with Gaga), but we all know it was thanks to the big hit video games was on youtube (and the big fail on SNL). They find all kinds of satanic gestures and symbols on her videos and post it on youtube, but idk, it's like they're grasping at straws and failing miserably. Like with her pointing towards the sky with two fingers while sitting on the throne in BTD - that could might as well be her way of showing her love of God, but they interpret it as a sign of Baphomet. And the make out session on the hood of the car was a slutty version of a satanic sacrificial ritual :sluttybunny:    :blush: I mean, come on. 

Maybe there is something like Illuminati out there - why wouldn't there be? But why would they choose Lana? If it exists  and if they "help out" stars, then they would surely pick some rich bastards like Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie - someone who has been in the game for a long time. Heck, if they are as powerful as the internett claims, then why not royals or presidents, big shoot politicians? Why little Lana?

Meh, idk. I think those who believe it want to believe it so badly that they see and hear what they want and label it as something illuminati-ish. We could make a thread about Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne or even Hilary Duff and find something that would link it to illuminati if we just knew what to look for. I mean, I find things I associate Lana with all the time, and I'm not even trying... I'm brainwashed by this forum, maybe they are brainwashed by the illuminati theories they find online? And then link it to our dear Lana when they, amongst 100 000 000 others, see her BTD video on youtube?  :judgingu2: We'll never know. 

But if she is an illuminati puppet - please, if some of you guys see this, tell her to change her hair back  :agree:

1olt2g.jpg

So Lana basically follows Satan and she thinks the same guy with a different name has the lesson... Cool. You can reverse almost anything and find satanic phrases if you just listen closely enough. Even footage from a priest talking in a church  :smokes3:

But in all seriousness, I do not believe she's part of the illuminati. Many believers claim they were the reason behind her fast rise to fame (same with Gaga), but we all know it was thanks to the big hit video games was on youtube (and the big fail on SNL). They find all kinds of satanic gestures and symbols on her videos and post it on youtube, but idk, it's like they're grasping at straws and failing miserably. Like with her pointing towards the sky with two fingers while sitting on the throne in BTD - that could might as well be her way of showing her love of God, but they interpret it as a sign of Baphomet. And the make out session on the hood of the car was a slutty version of a satanic sacrificial ritual :sluttybunny:    :blush: I mean, come on. 

Maybe there is something like Illuminati out there - why wouldn't there be? But why would they choose Lana? If it exists  and if they "help out" stars, then they would surely pick some rich bastards like Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie - someone who has been in the game for a long time. Heck, if they are as powerful as the internett claims, then why not royals or presidents, big shoot politicians? Why little Lana?

Meh, idk. I think those who believe it want to believe it so badly that they see and hear what they want and label it as something illuminati-ish. We could make a thread about Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne or even Hilary Duff and find something that would link it to illuminati if we just knew what to look for. I mean, I find things I associate Lana with all the time, and I'm not even trying... I'm brainwashed by this forum, maybe they are brainwashed by the illuminati theories they find online? And then link it to our dear Lana when they, amongst 100 000 000 others, see her BTD video on youtube?  :judgingu2: We'll never know. 

But if she is an illuminati puppet - please, if some of you guys see this, tell her to change her hair back  :agree:

lmao your last sentence  :D  by the way, i think the big record companies, like interscope, take care of symbolism, backward messages and stuff but i think it has nothing to do with the artist

So Lana basically follows Satan and she thinks the same guy with a different name has the lesson... Cool.

They find all kinds of satanic gestures and symbols on her videos and post it on youtube, but idk, it's like they're grasping at straws and failing miserably. Like with her pointing towards the sky with two fingers while sitting on the throne in BTD - that could might as well be her way of showing her love of God, but they interpret it as a sign of Baphomet. And the make out session on the hood of the car was a slutty version of a satanic sacrificial ritual :sluttybunny:    :blush: I mean, come on. 

Well, her very last non-televised show before becoming famous was at this place. Just sayin'. :troll:

And what's wrong with being evil anyway?  :crossed:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.