That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

2 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

and the only thing that republicans can say about kamala is that... she laughs :hide: 

like…i’d rather have a president that can laugh and shows some humanity than a rambling old man who stands for nothing but himself 

But in all seriousness, this is gonna be a fight for Kamala and anyone who doesn’t want Trump in office again. She’s not guaranteed a win at all, and that is hugely important to remember. There’s no room for complacency amongst her, her staff, or Americans who don’t think a wanna-be dictator with nothing left to lose makes a stellar US President. 

In a way, my feeling ATM is that a Harris presidency is almost “too good to be true” 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

But in all seriousness, this is gonna be a fight for Kamala and anyone who doesn’t want Trump in office again. She’s not guaranteed a win at all, and that is hugely important to remember. There’s no room for complacency amongst her, her staff, or Americans who don’t think a wanna-be dictator with nothing left to lose makes a stellar US President. 

In a way, my feeling ATM is that a Harris presidency is almost “too good to be true” 

100%, the democrats need to keep this energy alive all the way until election day and be prepared to fight. we have to learn from 2016 and not let it be a repeat we think there’s no chance Trump wins

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

same, intuitively, kamala harris being president just seems so out of reach, she's a woman, and she isn't white, and although i want to be optimistic and have faith in her, but people here are most certainly still prejudiced whether knowingly or unknowingly, and i honestly feel like it's gotten worse in the past few years... a woman being our president just seems so surreal, especially in this election, that i can't help but feel doubtful, but you never know what can happen, the past few weeks have been pretty crazy and we've got a few months left to go

f7z0pce.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dark Angel said:

same, intuitively, kamala harris being president just seems so out of reach, she's a woman, and she isn't white, and although i want to be optimistic and have faith in her, but people here are most certainly still prejudiced whether knowingly or unknowingly, and i honestly feel like it's gotten worse in the past few years... a woman being our president just seems so surreal, especially in this election, that i can't help but feel doubtful, but you never know what can happen, the past few weeks have been pretty crazy and we've got a few months left to go

For me, the idea that in 2024 the Democrats can mobilize a coalition that can outweigh, outrank, and outvote the white men who decide the Rust Belt’s electoral votes seems like a daunting task. I’m not saying I don’t believe she can do it, I just think there’s no room for error. 

HRC was sloppy in her campaign, largely bc she assumed the losses in the minority vote (compared to Obama) would be offset by white women, and that ultimately led to her losing by a razor thing margin. She spent the last week of her campaign in Arizona, which would’ve been a “nice to have state” instead of Pennsylvania or Florida, which were “need to haves”. Harris can’t make those same mistakes, and to her credit, I don’t see her doing so. 

The Dems snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016. I don't think they're guaranteed a win this year. I'm torn though. I'm a commie so fuck Trump AND Harris. I wanna fight Project 2025 or whatever it's called but I really despise Biden/Harris' foreign policy. I want a single Palestinian state and no foreign intervention.

Anyone here with me?

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

:gclap:

“Trump already won the election” when Kamala had a historic day fundraising, the party is more united than ever, and Trump himself is panicking 

IMG-3892.gif
but yeah “Trump already won the election

9 hours ago, Dark Angel said:

and the only thing that republicans can say about kamala is that... she laughs :hide: 

9 hours ago, Mer said:

he must’ve had a hard landing outta that coconut tree and smacked his noggin 

IMG-3892.gif

8 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

he forgot he exists in the context

IMG-3892.gif

Come November, I will be ready to accept my apology. 

12 hours ago, baddisease said:

The Dems snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016. I don't think they're guaranteed a win this year. I'm torn though. I'm a commie so fuck Trump AND Harris. I wanna fight Project 2025 or whatever it's called but I really despise Biden/Harris' foreign policy. I want a single Palestinian state and no foreign intervention.

Anyone here with me?

I hear what you're saying, but if Trump wins then Palestine/Gaza will no longer exist and with Project 2025, we will all have much bigger problems to worry about within our own country

I wish we were in a better place that for this election we could focus on whats happening in Gaza, but we have to save ourselves before we can think about saving anyone else

Also, apparently Kamala refused to meet with Netanyahu, so her policy and opinions on the situation may end up being completely different from Biden's and she could be pressured to cut ties with Israel. But if Trump wins then there is no chance of that ever happening

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

“Former president Barack Obama hasn’t endorsed Kamala Harris’ presidential bid because he doesn’t think she can beat Donald Trump, according to a source close to the Biden family per NYP.”

Some wise advice from the best modern American President! 

Kamala needs better PR than Clinton had in 2016. Attempting to girl boss your way into the office by getting people to pokemon go to the polls was NOT an efficient strategy to beat Trump. Keep in mind, the camps are set. Trump supporters will never vote Kamala and Kamala supporters will never vote Trump. At this point the election is swayed by the few million or so undecided people in swing states mainly. Kamala needs to find a way to appeal to those people more than Trump. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

9 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Kamala needs better PR than Clinton had in 2016. Attempting to girl boss your way into the office by getting people to pokemon go to the polls was NOT an efficient strategy to beat Trump. Keep in mind, the camps are set. Trump supporters will never vote Kamala and Kamala supporters will never vote Trump. At this point the election is swayed by the few million or so undecided people in swing states mainly. Kamala needs to find a way to appeal to those people more than Trump. 

:true:

Former President Obama has endorsed Kamala Harris: https://x.com/barackobama/status/1816760809193677069?s=46

On 7/24/2024 at 9:43 AM, That Venice Bitch said:

Kentucky governor Andy Beshear and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg have also received vetting materials for VP

Booty Judge can get it I think he and his partner are so cute lmaooo idk anything about Beshear but I thought I heard he was not moving forward? Idk how reliable that is tho I think there are just so many moving parts and unknowns atp :brigitte:

Do we know her vp yet?

59 minutes ago, Mer said:

Former President Obama has endorsed Kamala Harris: https://x.com/barackobama/status/1816760809193677069?s=46

Michelle Obama also posted a video on her Instagram of the Obama's calling Kamala!

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png