That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

I think you nailed it. I’ve been saying that Kamala cannot repeat the mistake that Hillary did with picking a boring VP like Tim Kaine was. I understand that she can’t pick another woman (our country is stupid), but I really hope she keeps the excitement going with a VP candidate who also excites. It won’t happen, but Pete Buttigieg would be amazing. He’s so talented and extremely well spoken. Hell, he goes on Fox News and wipes the floor. 

Don’t pick a boring old dude and don’t pick someone who people think is an insider. 

I wanna email Kamala to ask her to pick Dr. Cornel West. He obliterated Tucker Carlson.

giphy.gif

Because this is the Democratic party we’re talking about, they’re probably going to pick the worst VP candidate of all time and then be surprised when no one likes them and they lose :rip:. Cornell West would be a dream pick, but i won’t get my hopes up ever for this FLOP of a party that ran Hillary in 2016 and Joe Bidet twice…

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Wait....You're telling me this old white man took the opportunity to speak at the National Association of Black Journalists conference and used it to question if Kamala was Black, to ask why nothing happened to Black Lives Matter protesters, to shrug off the Sonya Massey killing and to again refer to himself as “the best president for the Black population since Abraham Lincoln” 

3 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Harris and Trump will debate on Fox News on September 4th

Trump and "debate" are two words that don't fit in the same sentence

will become more of a mudslinging and lying show

his recent racist attack on Kamala gives a bad foretaste

The Harris campaign has narrowed the VP slot down to Tim Walz and Josh Shapiro. The official announcement is tomorrow but we could know by tonight!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The Harris campaign has narrowed the VP slot down to Tim Walz and Josh Shapiro. The official announcement is tomorrow but we could know by tonight!

I hear there’s A LOT of support for Tim Walz so we’ll see tonight

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Keep manifesting!

Idk it’s clear at this point in the election that Pennsylvania ALONE could determine who becomes president so Kamala might pick Shapiro just for that reason :tommy:

It's probably Shapiro:

ba8H396.png

https://x.com/GrahamStarr/status/1819651745506627973

Lots of edits in the past 24 hours by lots of new accounts/not very active accounts. Lots of edits to views about Israel/Palestine. Tim Walz and Kelly's pages have almost no edits.

You heard it here on Lanaboards first! It's Shapiro!

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

It's probably Shapiro:

ba8H396.png

https://x.com/GrahamStarr/status/1819651745506627973

Lots of edits in the past 24 hours by lots of new accounts/not very active accounts. Lots of edits to views about Israel/Palestine. Tim Walz and Kelly's pages have almost no edits.

You heard it here on Lanaboards first! It's Shapiro!

can't anybody technically edit a wikipedia page?

20 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

can't anybody technically edit a wikipedia page?

Yes, but a sudden increase in edits for no reason would be unusual. Past VP picks including Sarah Palin, Tim Kaine, and even Kamala herself all had an uptick in activity right before their announcements because campaign staff were editing the pages knowing that their Wikipedia bios will see a huge increase in traffic once they announce

Tim Walz's page has only been edited 3 times today, Mark Kelly 6 times, and Andy Beshear's page 0 times. Shapiro's had 33 edits today and well over 100 in the past two days.

In the week before Kamala was announced, there was a ton of activity on her page but not on the other VP contenders' pages:

eqo8tn6w2zz41.png?width=680&format=png&a

And Tim Kaine was predicted as Hilary's pick for the same reason: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/is-wikipedia-foreshadowing-clintons-vice-presidential-pick/492629/

I also believe the announcement is scheduled to happen in Pennsylvania, which would make sense if she picked Shapiro.

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879