DemonMic2003

The future Lana Del Rey album wishlist thread.

Not intended specifically for LDR 10, as this could be for what you all want too see for future release(s).

personally I want David Kahne back for even 1 song, and / or someone new specifically for mixing and mastering.

IF NO MODS WANT THIS THREAD DELETE PLZ.

1.psychedelic, hip-hop, trip-hop, R&B, desert rock, dream pop, electronic, synthpop, reggae fusion

2.witchy mix of synthy ambient, dream pop and psychedelic folk with slighty 90s distorted guitars

3.fun bubblegum pop record

a want an east coast sound

west coast has been done again and again

need more songs like brooklyn baby, living legend, chelsea hotel no 2, tv in black and white kinda sound and writing

An album that sound like the Sugary Sweet snippet, or a whole album that sound like Your Girl 

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

a heavy rock album

your girl, velvet crowbar, tired of singing the blues, etc.

Oooo, tbh i want an indie rock album think folklore by taylor swift meets ultraviolence.

14 minutes ago, vicdelrey said:

An album that sound like the Sugary Sweet snippet

thisssss. i need more dreamy songs like Valley of the Dolls.

i also would love more rock stuff. kinda like the brite lites SM demo:eartha2:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1. Girly sugary bubblegum pop 

2. Beach House x Julee Cruise ambient jazz dream pop album (with reworked Poetry in Motion in it)

3. Sexy playful trip hop (Tricky x Lovage)

4. Honeymoon pt. 2

I really need an album full of stupid fun pop songs, like her early unreleased songs 

I know fans hate them because they aren’t as ‘DeEp’ as her new stuff, but even the stupid fun pop songs are VERY well written and have such a unique flow and Lana flair to them 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I really need an album full of stupid fun pop songs, like her early unreleased songs 

I know fans hate them because they aren’t as ‘DeEp’ as her new stuff, but even the stupid fun pop songs are VERY well written and have such a unique flow and Lana flair to them 

SAME and when I say that people always come to me and say "she's a grown adult she will never release them" ok like idc let me dream

Her fun pop songs are actually so good

1. Be My Daddy
  2. BBM Baby
  3. Breaking My Heart
  4. Behind Closed Doors
  5. Break My Fall
  6. Butterflies 
  7. Dangerous Girl
  8. Dynamite
  9. Girl That Got Away
  10. Go Go Dancer 
  11. Hit It & Run
  12. In the Sun
  13. Is it Wrong 
  14. Jealous girl
  15. Live or Die

And sooo many more like this is just songs from 2010, she could really be THAT pop girl if she wanted :dance:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I would love a fun dance/pop album with a club sound!! Vocals don’t have to be too crazy or anything but just something with fun/upbeat & crazy production :dance2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

Eerie, creepy, haunting, ethereal acoustic songs

imagine into dust by mazzy star or a star for nick (heavy on reverb + simple yet horrific lyrics)

edit: not piano acoustic… just her acoustic guitar - kinda like nectar of the gods but more laidback and grimmier even

3 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Not intended specifically for LDR 10, as this could be for what you all want too see for future release(s).

personally I want David Kahne back for even 1 song, and / or someone new specifically for mixing and mastering.

IF NO MODS WANT THIS THREAD DELETE PLZ.

I would LOVE for David Kahne to come back for 1 or 2 songs that would be amazing

23 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Eerie, creepy, haunting, ethereal acoustic songs

imagine into dust by mazzy star or a star for nick (heavy on reverb + simple yet horrific lyrics)

edit: not piano acoustic… just her acoustic guitar - kinda like nectar of the gods but more laidback and grimmier even

Thisssss. Imagine a Southern Gothic x Tom Waits x hints of jazz (New Orleans Funeral March style) and rock album. I can see stuff like Zodiac, The Good Life, Candy Necklace, Dealer, Unidentified Flying Bill, Season of the Witch fitting in

I want more songs with production like Once Upon A Dream and Big Eyes (bring back Dan Heath :crai:) some time in the future.

I know she already gave us an album filled with this sound (Honeymoon), but I miss her voice from that era. NFR marked a change in not only her songwriting but her singing style. 

tumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo4_r2_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo5_r1_250.gif