Sign in to follow this  
Eugene

Lana’s cover of Take Me Home, Country Roads nominated for People’s Choice Country Awards’ Cover Song of 2024 - VOTE NOW!

30 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

idk if you’re joking or not but if she has competition it’s definitely not mgk :adele:

Now that you say that, you’ve manifested his victory :rip: I’m voting for Lana everyday on 4 different emails now

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

5 minutes ago, Eugene said:

I will vote every day because this is one of my favorite covers of hers. :oprah3:

I love that cover too <3 a lot of people I know that aren’t typically lana fans really like it too

492482-1.png

♡︎

I was wondering why this was hot :daydream: , but I'm so glad I checked! I voted using a VPN

Is there a way to pin this so people know to vote? Or maybe make a new topic? I feel lots of people will miss it just on this thread

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

18 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

Otwórz zdjęcie

:meltdown:

Use a free VPN! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Split this into its own topic and added the poster & link to vote to the OP! Some additional information:

The public fan voting will be open for a little over a week from now until Friday, August 23rd at 11:59 p.m. ET. Votes cast on Turbo Tuesday, August 20th, from midnight to 11:59 p.m. ET, will count twice, equaling a maximum of two votes per day per category.

The Awards will take place at the Grand Old Opry House in Nashville, Tennessee on September 26th and will be broadcast live on NBC and Peacock. A red carpet pre-show, Live From E!: People’s Choice Country Awards will begin at 6 p.m. ET/PT on E!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS