Sign in to follow this  
Eugene

Lana’s cover of Take Me Home, Country Roads nominated for People’s Choice Country Awards’ Cover Song of 2024 - VOTE NOW!

Some extra information for non Americans, you can use a VPN (I used VPN.lat on the AppStore and didn’t have any problems) also if it asked you for a Zip Code I just typed in a random 5 digit number and it worked 

4 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

Some extra information for non Americans, you can use a VPN (I used VPN.lat on the AppStore and didn’t have any problems) also if it asked you for a Zip Code I just typed in a random 5 digit number and it worked 

You can completely skip the signup where it asks for zip code! I just closed that popup box and it still counted my entry 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

does she have a chance of winning?

I think Lana's biggest competition will be Beyoncé since the BeyHive is very dedicated and these awards are fan-voted. However, Beyoncé has two songs nominated in this category which may split her votes since fans can only vote for one. As long as Lana fans come together to vote, she has a chance! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

53 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tea:aubrey: 

Vote JOLENE or BLACKBIIRD:hottie:

I did vote for Lana and I will continue to vote for her but mentally I’m voting for Beyoncé

I'm not voting lmao idc about these awards

9 hours ago, Embach said:

What are the chances she'll attend?

shes going to attend and announce her new country album lasso for preorder :oprah4:

plz lana

492482-1.png

♡︎

In two weeks! I wonder if she'll attend the awards and if she actually wins I wonder if the first thing she says is "we're going gone country my new album Lasso will be out in March 2025" :hooker: Just predicting the month...

2.gif