Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan's Remasters

15 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Omgggg, Zodiac sounds really good (at least in comparison to what we have as of now). I'd love to hear your take on The Good Life cover.

11 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Omgggg, Zodiac sounds really good (at least in comparison to what we have as of now). I'd love to hear your take on The Good Life cover.

You know what... i'll take that challenge because The Good Life is one of my least fav Lana songs and maybe I can make it into something I'd like more

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

9 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

You know what... i'll take that challenge because The Good Life is one of my least fav Lana songs and maybe I can make it into something I'd like more

Tysmmmmm! Also, may I ask you: do you dislike Lana's cover or just The Good Life song in general?

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

Tysmmmmm! Also, may I ask you: do you dislike Lana's cover or just The Good Life song in general?

I love the Tony Bennett version it's been in my playlist for  hot sec... The Lana version always sounded kinda bad imo... the synthesizer and drums sound really cheap to me like bandcamp vibes

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I love the Tony Bennett version it's been in my playlist for  hot sec... The Lana version always sounded kinda bad imo... the synthesizer and drums sound really cheap to me like bandcamp vibes

nooooo its The Other Woman's sister cover :trisha4:

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

ngl ive never heard the original and although i think lana’s version needs polishing, i really like it :)

3 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I get it! Personally, I really like Lana's version. I do agree that it sounds kinda cheap, but I think it's mostly due to the quality we have it in. I like the idea of turning it into a jazz rock song and the proeminent strings sound very eerie to me, almost horror movieish. Her vocals are low pitched and I love how the "you wonder why" sounds (idk if it's just me or the melody sounds a little different in this part compared to the og, I really like it tho). I feel like it could benefit from better sounding drums, clearer vocals, some electric guitar bits here and there, repeated "please remember - goodbye" section and a slightly longer instrumental outro. The whole vibe is like a HM song turned UV, very gloomy and atmospheric.

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Oh my God can you please remaster LMLYLAW??????

A Pink Champaigne remaster would be really awesome. The version we have sounds very rough.

21 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

May I ask Butterflies Part 2, HDB and Back to tha Basics

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

You should make some covers for these! I miss the thumbnails you use to make for your videos, I still associate them with the songs lol