YourGirl666

Unleaked final versions you don't care about cause the demo is good enough

1. I Talk to Jesus (Organ Intro) - I know it's very likely to be the final version, but even if there are other versions, I don't really care about them. This one is already pretty awesome, I don't think any other extra production will improve it.

2. California (2015) - I'd love to hear a final version, but it's not something I'm extremely excited about cause the version we have is far from rough and I could do with it being a final or even the only version we ever get. Some mastering would improve it ofc, but I already love it so much that I'm not losing sleep over the possibility of other versions.

3. Lake Placid - it's just so good as it is and goes so well with the other acoustic Tropico/UV outtakes (Nectar, Cherry Blossom, Living Legend, Brooklyn Baby and West Coast demos) that I don't really feel like it needs more polishing.

honestly many of them if they're final versions of studio songs from lana del rey-era songs, like earthquakes or dragonslayer, i'm happy with the versions we have and i can't imagine they're significantly different or better

lizzy grant final versions is a different story... axl rose husband, jimmy gnecco, ben... i'll always be dreaming of ya

Controversial but I think the unfinished/raw nature of “Roses Bloom For You” & “Valley Of The Dolls” make them so great. I think a final, polished version would be underwhelming 9 times out of 10. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

We don't need any other version of SYTH or Fine China :oprah3: I've always been happy with what we've had with those for years

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Mer said:

Controversial but I think the unfinished/raw nature of “Roses Bloom For You” & “Valley Of The Dolls” make them so great. I think a final, polished version would be underwhelming 9 times out of 10. 

RBFY 100%, it's just good enough as a piano intro. Valley, though, I wish it was finished (I wouldn't really change the lyrics and structure, only the production and maybe the vocal take). 

3 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

honestly many of them if they're final versions of studio songs from lana del rey-era songs, like earthquakes or dragonslayer, i'm happy with the versions we have and i can't imagine they're significantly different or better

lizzy grant final versions is a different story... axl rose husband, jimmy gnecco, ben... i'll always be dreaming of ya

Dragonslayer would only benefit from better mixing/mastering a little more reverb, maybe some extra orchestra and more backing vocals but nothing else.

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

We don't need any other version of SYTH or Fine China :oprah3: I've always been happy with what we've had with those for years

SYTH yessss but Fine China needs a proper official final version. James Ford demo is not it and the only good enough version is the lq stem edit. We need Rick Nowels version for a proper closure.

7 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

national anthem, lust for life and lmlylaw  :true:

I wouldn’t say the final versions of those songs are “unleaked” per se lol 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Say Yes To Heaven, that James Ford version or that stem edit version which was the most popular one. It has this very nostalgic 80s sound what I love about it the most. The guitars in the official version are really dreamy but I'll never forget my first time listening to that other version. It's that melody, which sounds like an old memory you never had.

Also, I don't know what version of Your Girl leaked last year in December but I love it the most out of all the other versions.

2.gif

I don't know which version was first but the non-EDM version of Hit And Run has, again, much more nostalgic sound with all the strings!

2.gif

i think i remember someone saying poetry in motion was never finished so idk if this counts but poetry in motion

On the cover of Life, there's a picture of Marilyn, mm, mm-mm :charli:
Just like she's alive again, and everyone, do do, do-do-do, do-do-do:true:
Doesn't matter if you're a mm-mm-mm :oprah3:
Da da, da-da-da, da-da, da-da, da-da-da-da :dancedy:

kinda love the unfiinished bridge ngl it's funny

492482-1.png

♡︎