X8vinylScratchX

Horrible Music Thread

6 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

spill. shes so boring.

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

8 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

What is it? I can't see

Child support music

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 hour ago, Dark Angel said:

they are so cringeworthy and it needed to be said!

Wasn't that lead singer a child groomer too? 

2.gif

37 minutes ago, aquamarie said:

spill. shes so boring.

so boring and she sings like a cat in heat

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

it's objectively not out of tune though... don't know what definition you're going by. and as for the repetitive... verse chorus and bridge have different chord progressions and melodies. it's as "repetitive" as every song whose verse is different from the chorus. it just seems like you don't like the song and are grasping at straws trying to justify it... you can just say its annoying and let it be that

It's honestly not that deep but go off

I deadass wrote one short sentence and I'm "grasping at straws"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm ootl why's everyone hating Chappell so much, I thought she was like the next main pop girl:bebe:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

6 minutes ago, Lasso said:

I'm ootl why's everyone hating Chappell so much, I thought she was like the next main pop girl:bebe:

way too gay, and not in a good lady gaga way

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

16 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

way too gay, and not in a good lady gaga way

ur only spill in this thread

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

I listened to Chappell Roan for the first time like 10 hours ago because of this thread :rip: It’s fine, but not for me. I see why people would strongly dislike that campy style if it’s overplayed, and since she seemingly came out of nowhere and is super popular now

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's honestly not that deep but go off

I deadass wrote one short sentence and I'm "grasping at straws"

you said it was out of tune when it’s not. It’s like saying the sky is green. I’m just saying reflect on why felt like saying something objectively false! Sometimes exploring why we feel a certain why about something (especially when what we feel doesn’t really correspond to the truth) can tell us a lot about ourselves