Sign in to follow this  
Embach

What Are Your Favorite Interludes?

What are your favorite interludes (LDR and other artists)? You can post them here if you want to! Why do you love them? Discuss!Β :smile:

2.gif

• Burnt NortonΒ 
  • Stargirl Interlude (I like The Weeknd but I wish it was just Lana in thisΒ :eek:)
  • The Trio

Β 

I like all of those equally. Both the OB ones scare me which fits into the album but doesn't make me want to listen to them individually.Β 

Β 

Other artists:Β 

• Bron-Yr-Aur (Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti)Β 
  • Fitter, Happier (Radiohead, OK Computer)Β 
  • Hunting Bears (Radiohead, Amnesiac)Β 
  • Frosti (Bjork, Vespertine)Β 

I honestly can't think of any other interludes. I don't think they're that common in the music genres I enjoy

Β 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Just now, heroindealer said:

tasteΒ :trisha:

and the trioΒ :mj:

yes!!! i love the asap remix on soundcloud

Β the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Β 

Β  Β Β Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYΒ 

for lana: burnt norton, interlude the trio, stargirl, and idk if this counts but the ride monologue <3

Β 

Unpopular opinion, i love a good interlude. I think they can help create more cohesion and enhance the theme of an album. An example of a non-lana interlude that i think fits thematically is be yourself by frank ocean. Not a big fan when there's multiple like judah smith and jon batiste, i think it could have been condensed to one. IMO it would've been better to cut judah smith and keep jon batiste

492482-1.png

β™‘οΈŽ

for lana, i love the instrumental of judah smith interlude, i love all her interludes equally tbh, the trio is a vibe and burnt norton is beautiful

other artists - coming home interlude and not too late interlude by kali uchis, both amazing:wub:

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif