Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

23 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I wonder if she’ll leave California for good. That would be major (derogatory). Or perhaps Jeremy will soon learn to become a Venice bitch. Honestly, this should be a reality show :thumb3: 

She's been musing about leaving Southern California for awhile, though I can't see her heading for the American Southeast. You've really got to love swamps to live in that part of the country, and humid swampland and hurricanes, I think, only appeal to a small minority. 

Maybe a Lana Zydeco album is next? 

12 minutes ago, questionfortheculture said:

Can somebody send a sc it isn't letting me see

IMG-8184.jpg

This screenshot someone attached as a reply, it’s allegedly one of Jeremy’s daughter’s conversations with another young girl-

IMG-8185.jpg

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

13 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

There was a documentary on TV where I live a couple of months ago about an elderly couple desperately trying to adopt a child. They said braindead comments like someone else can take care of the child when they might have to be taken to an elderly home in 10 years, speaking as if a child is a pet you can give away and won’t get psychological damages by getting abandoned/given away to strangers. People were cheering for them too.

I’m not saying Jeremy thinks like that couple, but it frightens me that there are people who don’t consider their age when getting children, just that they “want one so bad”. Children aren’t toys.

I completely agree. This is what I was trying to say in the OP but you said it much better 

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

IMG-8184.jpg

This screenshot someone attached as a reply, it’s allegedly one of Jeremy’s daughter’s conversations with another young girl-

IMG-8185.jpg

oh!

GILMORE GIRLS: LANA: FKA TWIGS: HALEY HENDERICKXS: MITSKI: ETHEL CAIN: FAYE WEBSTER: MAYA HAWKE: BRITNANY BROSKI: 

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

I completely agree. This is what I was trying to say in the OP but you said it much better 

But it's not as if Lana is dependent on her new spouse financially supporting their child or children if any…she's got tens of millions. Of course, I'm sure she would like him to be present, available, and enthusiastic about fatherhood, but that's a different consideration from financial support. 

I do think having a child or children for the best reasons is important, which I feel many Americans fail at. 

i can’t do this everything i find out about him gets worse and worse. also can we please have hq pics of the wedding she looks gorgeous

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

46 minutes ago, Embach said:

Funny thing is that I instantly checked her staff's Instas (make-up, hair) and all the recent stories and posts were about their other projects. Even Nikki Lane was touring!

im seeing nikki lane open a concert tonight :brigitte: I don't think she was at the wedding because she was opening another show 2 days ago in Washington and today is in California. its possible but not likely

492482-1.png

♡︎

It's so overwhelming not gonna lie and the funniest thing is that I'm just a stranger to her, I shouldn't be overwhelmed at all :bebe:

2.gif

This feels so unreal to me. For a girl who loves to get engaged getting married after like a month is insane.

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

One of his kids is under 18. I don’t think we should discuss them at all anymore.

But before anyone says the older one is the trump supporter one with the alleged dms that’s not the one under 18

7 minutes ago, star Iux said:

This feels so unreal to me. For a girl who loves to get engaged getting married after like a month is insane.

They've been together for a longer time now, their relationship became public last month

2.gif