Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

It seems like he was still dating this Amy girl during hangout fest. There was a TikTok a few pages back where she shared some texts with Jeremy. She basically said that he and Lana started hanging out when they were still dating, and he broke up with her to be with Lana. 

Dare I say… they got married while he was at couples therapy with the other girl !

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

It seems like he was still dating this Amy girl during hangout fest. There was a TikTok a few pages back where she shared some texts with Jeremy. She basically said that he and Lana started hanging out when they were still dating and he broke up with her to be with Lana. 

Oh. I thought Amy was the girl he was engaged to for 12 years then in that case it is very confusing 

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

Oh. I thought Amy was the girl he was engaged to for 12 years, so in that case it's very confusing. 

Lana isn't very good at real life it seems.

3 minutes ago, dexter said:

Oh. I thought Amy was the girl he was engaged to for 12 years then in that case it is very confusing 

Yeah he was engaged to a girl named Kelli for 12 years. They broke up late last year. Early this year he started dating Amy and they broke up sometime in May. 

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah he was engaged to a girl named Kelli for 12 years. They broke up late last year. Early this year he started dating Amy and they broke up sometime in May. 

Can someone please direct me to where we’re getting this information? I’m so lost 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

or maybe they just want to be private :svp:

I respect if that's the choice but personally I find it sad for Lana and all the romanticism she has wonderfully conveyed for so many years.

3 hours ago, J03 said:

Agreed ma’am, and you’ve posted that on the internet just as he’s posted his opinion. Like it’s democracy. 

2 hours ago, Peachycream said:

Some of these meltdowns are literally insane. 

couples do not have to share the same view on politics. My boyfriend and I are complete opposites but we respect each other enough to not try to change each other. Jeremy is from the literal swamp. I’m not even trying to be funny. He is. They are used to 1 way of life, and while it doesn’t excuse what he’s posted it doesn’t reflect Lana’s views. Lana is her own person. 

1 hour ago, Chickacherrycola said:

His ex has has talked to the Daily Mail and has such wonderful things to say about him. She confirms the side of him that I assumed must be what appealed to Lana. 95% of my family and colleagues share the same political views as him and I would classify them as wonderful people. It is not always black and white. 

How privileged do some of you have to be to insinuate that inciting violence against members of the LGBTQ community is a political opinion? We’re not talking about opnions on how much taxes we should pay or how much we should invest in healthcare. We’re talking about HUMAN RIGHTS. There are for sure MAGA people who are still good people but if you vote for someone that wants to stop abortion, 

who openly demonizes trans people and POC, migrants, etc… that says a lot.

Lana’s husband posting that transgender women should get violently assaulted is so disgusting and horrifying and people who agree with his “political views” are in fact NOT “wonderful people”. 

20 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

according to his facebook profile not 12, but almost 10 years (but she said 12 years in the daily mail interview)

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

she is so bad when it comes to relationships omfg:trisha:

Least it helps with song material :hdu: If this goes south it’s gonna make a killer album

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

Jeremy and Emma Roberts at the wedding party

IMG-1959.jpg

In the photos, certainly taken by a drone , it didn't seem to me that Jeremy was dressed like that at his wedding.

22 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

Jeremy & Emma Roberts at the wedding party

IMG-1959.jpg

why he standing like that? ok miss thing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Look I don't wish them any ill will or any shit but she has terrible taste in men, they never seem to last very long, and there is ample evidence that her boyfriends .... overlap

So with that in mind I am super skeptical considering these two have only dated for four months 

It really isn't long enough to know someone well enough to marry them; idgaf what anyone says

Maybe she feels rushed cos she's almost 40 idk 

We will see what happens but I do think this has the potential to get very messy 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Can someone please direct me to where we’re getting this information? I’m so lost 

Daily Mail interviewed the girl he was engaged to for 12 years. Link that that article here

Amy sent some TikToker texts she exchanged with Jeremy around the time they broke up. This is the link to that TikTok. 

4 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

according to his facebook profile not 12, but almost 10 years

She said it was 12. 

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Look I don't wish them any ill will or any shit but she has terrible taste in men, they never seem to last very long, and there is ample evidence that her boyfriends .... overlap

So with that in mind I am super skeptical considering these two have only dated for four months 

It really isn't long enough to know someone well enough to marry them; idgaf what anyone says

We will see what happens but I do think this has the potential to get very messy 

I honestly think that’s it, she’s been trying her whole life to find ‘the one’ and she’s probably thought fuck it let’s get married I’m not getting any younger. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The only good that'll come from this is fine china 2.0 :oprah4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e