Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

8 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

BTW i dont think them hiding his ex's stuff in the storage is weird at all, you don't really want your significant other ex's shit laying around and keep them reminding of the previous relationship lmfao

I agree that part is perfectly normal. Banning her from coming over to see her daughter is the strange part. That is assuming anything in that article is true because Daily Mail is pretty hit or miss. 

4 hours ago, KETAMINE said:

Right but you're forgetting the part where she owes you/us nothing.

Didn't say she owes anybody anything but would it kill her to acknowledge millions of her fans interest in the fact that she got married. She knows that a lot of fans are very invested in her life and work? She's always claiming she loves them, but wont even post a simple acknowledgement and thanks for well wishes (which she has received a lot of, despite criticism on here and reddit) It would cost her nothing and virtually no time. I don't think a "fuck them, I owe them nothing" attitude is the right way to go. People don't always have to only do things because they feel they owe people. Although I do actually think that in general, successful wealthy artists do actually owe something to the people who have put them there and fund their lifestyle.

3 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Didn't say she owes anybody anything but would it kill her to acknowledge millions of her fans interest in the fact that she got married. She knows that a lot of fans are very invested in her life and work? She's always claiming she loves them, but wont even post a simple acknowledgement and thanks for well wishes (which she has received a lot of, despite criticism on here and reddit) It would cost her nothing and virtually no time. I don't think a "fuck them, I owe them nothing" attitude is the right way to go. People don't always have to only do things because they feel they owe people. Although I do actually think that in general, successful wealthy artists do actually owe something to the people who have put them there and fund their lifestyle.

Please be serious, she doesn't even acknowledge some of her works she puts out 

I don't think DailyMail is reliable and just makes shit up most of the time but I hope this is also just a made up story because honestly it makes her look really bad... Lana was always a serial cheater but her STILL doing that (if it's true) just makes her look weird... especially after the whole "he got married while we were in couples therapy" bit with Sean

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

3 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I don't think DailyMail is reliable and just makes shit up most of the time but I hope this is also just a made up story because honestly it makes her look really bad... Lana was always a serial cheater but her STILL doing that (if it's true) just makes her look weird... especially after the whole "he got married while we were in couples therapy" bit with Sean

Pls leak The Last Song to help us cope and focus on something else other than this marriage

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

There is so much going on in this article. 

“Del Rey had been messaging the gator guide throughout the last four years of his 13-year relationship with Kelli Welsh, 45, whose friendship with Dufrene has broken down in the weeks since they started dating.“

“Del Rey recently moved into the home which he previously shared with Welsh, and the pair have since had all of Welsh’s belongings put into storage, with Welsh banned from visiting. Lana was especially keen on ridding the home of Kelli’s crystals. She told Jeremy that the crystals carry so much energy and she needed them gone. “

Link to the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13899699/amp/Lana-Del-Rey-marriage-Jeremy-Dufrene-truth-ex-rift.html

Lana mentioned in an interview last year that she had been seeing someone on and off for the last few years but nobody knows about it because they have never been photographed together. I'm thinking now it could be Jeremy. Seems to make sense of the quick timeline to the wedding if they had already been seeing each other before. Apparently she bought the dress in May, so the relationship can't be as short as people think.

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Yeah but she knew Sean had a girlfriend even if she didn't know they were engaged and she was seeing him for quite a while with that knowledge. She still has no problem getting involved with attached men.

2 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Lana mentioned in an interview last year that she had been seeing someone on and off for the last few years but nobody knows about it because they have never been photographed together. I'm thinking now it could be Jeremy. Seems to make sense of the quick timeline to the wedding if they had already been seeing each other before. Apparently she bought the dress in May, so the relationship can't be as short as people think.

But in this time-line she would be the other woman....

1 minute ago, Manchild said:

Yeah but she knew Sean had a girlfriend even if she didn't know they were engaged and she was seeing him for quite a while with that knowledge. She still has no problem getting involved with attached men.

but did lana know sean even had a girlfriend? i don’t think so, because otherwise why would she mention that whole ordeal during hyde park for the first time if it made her look like she did it on purpose? am i missing something?

4 minutes ago, Manchild said:

That was before 2019

5 minutes ago, Manchild said:

I would hope that she wouldn’t have gotten involved with a man that was engaged and had a family already but I guess you never know. 

this is like some reverse karma that Lana got cheated on by Sean and his wife before talking to Jeremy while he was with his 12-year-long fiancé 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

this is like some reverse karma that Lana got cheated on by Sean and his wife before talking to Jeremy while he was with his 12-year-long fiancé 

the cheated become the cheaters i guess