Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

More than 3,000 people have come forward accusing Sean "Puff Daddy, P Diddy" Combs of S/A

A team of lawyers announced Tuesday that they would be filing 120 sexual assault lawsuits against Sean Combs

Among the first 100 people to come forward, 25 were minors, with the youngest being just 9 YEARS OLD at the time of the assault.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/sean-diddy-combs-sexual-abuse-minors-buzbee-1235120511/
https://x.com/janellefiona/status/1841188631894962637

https://x.com/washingtonpost/status/1841179825567850763

since shifting to class action , more than 2,900 people have now come forward alleging similar abuse at the hands of Combs' enterprise.

https://x.com/onlyannamaria/status/1841216711703265497

The prosecutor has stated there is a LONG list of co-conspirators, and that the names, when revealed, will shock you.

https://x.com/nypost/status/1841256008821219792

He goes on to say the co-conspirators and bystanders that allowed this abuse, WILL be named WHEN that individual trial is ready to be brought.

Such conspirators include individuals from the pharmaceutical industry, politicians, lawmakers, and musicians.

I will keep the thread updated as more news about the case breaks.

in the meantime, What are your thoughts?

it's hard to even fathom the extent of how many victims there are. glad these crimes are finally coming to light, but also glad they're planning on exposing other perpetrators. he sounds like the jeffrey epstein of the hip-hop community, disgusting :biblio:

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

it's hard to even fathom the extent of how many victims there are. glad these crimes are finally coming to light, but also glad they're planning on exposing other perpetrators. he sounds like the jeffrey epstein of the hip-hop community, disgusting :biblio:

Jaguar Wright said

"what do Harvey Weinstein, Robert Kelly, Jeffrey Epstein, and Sean Combs have in common, professionally and privately?"
"Sean Carter."

that SCURTTTT me chile. lock bey up! :shock2:

I hope the people responsible are brought to justice, this is just awful

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

Fuck Diddy, I might sound extreme now but people like him deserve more punishable punishment than a life sentence. Awful and horrid crimes, what in the world we are living in, it's scary :biblio:

2.gif

14 minutes ago, Embach said:

Fuck Diddy, I might sound extreme now but people like him deserve more punishable punishment than a life sentence. Awful and horrid crimes, what in the world we are living in, it's scary :biblio:

I agree. this enterprise is a literal crime against humanity

I’m afraid they are going to silence the truth. I truly hope everything comes to light because we are talking about serial abusers with deep roots in the system.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚎

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 

How the hell can you make something like that? There must be something seriously EVIL AND INSANE in your head to think you can abuse of hundreds, thousands of people, including women and children?? CHILDREN.

One of the articles reported also of the youngest victims being 9 years old. Wtf how insane can you be...I'll really never explain to myself how these kind of things can happen, and how so many people agree to take part in such insanity. 

It's dark but it's not just a game I fear

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

Thanks for the topic.

It's so... No words. I'm not surprised but it proves once again that the "conspiracy theorists" are right. It reminds me of those sordid things like Pizzagate, MK Ultra, Webcam p*do on Youtube etc, these things really do exist, everything is in our environment. All these vices in the eyes of everyone... We are servants :toofunny:

P Diddy, ah. I have long felt something in this guy, his face gives off something mean, really and I never understood why he was so rich when he hasn't had any bigger hits for a long time, as well as these productions but I understand better. :biblio:

That's why I rarely buy music, we would like to trust, but all of Hollywood is a pile of sick people and perverts that we already know about, so...

I feel very sorry for the victims and for the rappers who have unjustly disappeared, may justice be done. 

There are 2 artists that intrigue me in this case, Beyoncé and Jay-Z. I'm pretty sure and I feel it, there are very perverse things about them. They are untouchable, no one dares to contradict them, they have been buying the entire industry for years why? Fans need to open their eyes, and I have loved and admired both of them for a long time. :crossed:

We don't know anything, but the rest could be interesting.

PS: If Diddy doesn't commit suicide with bullets in the back before he reveals everything :toofunny:

16 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Jaguar Wright said

"what do Harvey Weinstein, Robert Kelly, Jeffrey Epstein, and Sean Combs have in common, professionally and privately?"
"Sean Carter."

that SCURTTTT me chile. lock bey up! :shock2:

Interesting :runs:I’m so curious to know who else is involved. 

also situations like this make me wonder what other person (prob more like people) out there is a Harvey/Epstein/ Diddy especially in Hollywood/LA because it’s been known there’s been some sketchy stuff going on for decades now. :um2:

492482-1.png

♡︎

first name on there: beyonce

they need to hold witch trials for those on the list. 

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY 

I really hope that everyone involved is brought to justice and the wealthy and powerful aren't able to just pay their way out of it

𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬, 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?

there have been videos resurfaced where diddy was around young justin bieber when his career started. and this made me realise that the music industry has abused bieber a lot.

2.gif

Just now, fishtails said:

I really hope that everyone involved is brought to justice and the wealthy and powerful aren't able to just pay their way out of it

thats what they will do.

and the reason no celebs who WERENT involved arnt speaking out is because a spcific set of people involved with puff are very very powerfull and get what they want when they want it..

there have been allegations against them since the beging of time

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY