Pin Up Paradise

Has anyone called Lana "Lizzy?"

I think i would do it from a distance just to see if she turned around, then i would point at someone else and look innocent.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

LOL. i'm planning on meeting her before/after her gig in may and i'm so tempted to call her by a stage name other than lana del rey but idk i'm too scared too - i want a hug haha. 

Just ask her, just be like, "Do you mind being called Lizzy?"

She'll probably just say something like "Call me Lana honey." :smile2:  -forces smile-

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I don't know if she'd think I was being beggy if I called her by a different name than Lana but I so wanna call her Sparkle Jump Rope Queen or May Jailer. And then I'd hug her and whisper in her ear "By the way, who's this K guy?"

Yeah this wouldn't happen. I'd cry and go all shy.

If I ever do meet her...

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I don't know if she'd think I was being beggy if I called her by a different name than Lana but I so wanna call her Sparkle Jump Rope Queen or May Jailer. And then I'd hug her and whisper in her ear "By the way, who's this K guy?"

Yeah this wouldn't happen. I'd cry and go all shy.

If I ever do meet her...

I think she would probably have giggles inside her head if you call her Sparkle Rope Jump Queen. People around would think you are weird because only real fans would know wat that means and the others who knew would think was funny. And Lana would probably give you  a smile. I mean why would she get mad at that? I cant see a reason. It would be at least kind of funny since Sparkle rope jump queen is pretty funny by itself

glgcDdT.gif

Dont ask her who K is.. Its a bit of a sensitive topic from what we've heard/ seen. She might cry or something:(

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I don't think Lana would mind if you call her Lizzy, Lana, May, sparkle jump Rope queen...I can't picture her getting mad for something like that honestly.

"WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME LIZZY?! GO AWAY, ASSHOLE!" :erm: