PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

Just now, bigspender said:

over the summer, i had a dream i was in a music shop and there was a 12 inch jewel case of honeymoon but it was a record but it fit in the jewel case like a CD. i’ve been on the hunt for how to make one ever since. 

that sounds gorgeous :wowcry:

not exactly related but they need to bring longboxes back :true:

or at least package cds in vinyl sized cardsleeves or something

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 2/18/2013 at 4:24 PM, PinUpGaloreLana said:

Thankyou, HundredDollarBill!

Yeah that was a great idea haha, sorry, i just thought i would put it into place because i was interested.

So my Lana Del Dream:

I was around in the town centre and I went to HMV. I found out that i had missed my chance to get something signed by Lana, as she had finished signing everything she was packing everything away in plain sight. The doors were locked, so i tried knocking. She didnt hear. I was pretty eager to talk to her lmao. So i started shouting: Lana! Lana!

Eventually she heard and asked what i wanted. I said: "Can i have an autograph?" She said: "You have to get me some gasoline." I said: "Petrol?" She said: "Yeah whatever, i need some."

Confused, i still went to get her some. I got to the petrol station / gas station (whichever floats your boat) and got her some gasoline. I got back and she wasnt there anymore :( I woke up after that.. :icant:

Could be to do with the fact i was listening to Queen of the Gas Station before i went to sleep. I didnt actually think it would have an impact on what i dreamt though haha.

If you have any Lana Del Dreams, please post them! It would be interesting to see :)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

😋🫶🏼

Weird as fuck but im also living for it

I dreamed that my flight got delayed last minute and because we had to walk outside to get to the plane, me and the other passengers (who were all young adults like me, incidentally) had to wait around the runway while the plane got sorted. The plane was also a brand new passenger plane and we were one of the first to try it out. It was like that supersonic plane from the 60s that got cancelled, so it was supposed to be really cool and really fast. 

While waiting along the runway, Lana Del fucking Rey (with a couple of her friends) was serving passengers juice at a stall, like a lemonade stand on the street side :lmao:I think most of us were fans, so it was really exciting. I was one of the last in line tho, so when i got to the front, Lana was clearly over it, a bit stressed, but still trying to be nice. I was going to ask for orange juice but she already started filling up a cup with tropical juice and asked me "do you like tropical juice?" And i just said "yeah, ill have that one", took it, and then she was already busy serving the next person so i just kinda moved aside to wait by the plane :crai:.

is this an album premonition? We are all about to go on a ride like never before with LDR9 but it will be delayed, yet lana will still give us something else in the meantime? And it wont be exactly what i want but ill still accept it gratefully?? :judgingu3:

last night dreamed i was at the beach in my hometown and ended up witnessing lana being proposed to by her bf...i was sobbing w happiness for her (lol) and she asked if she could hug me and she smelled intensely like fresh laundry. in the dream I ran to LB to share afterwards. :flop:

aOaIzH2.gif

there is something about this LDRX era: I dreamt about her more than usual

Last week I dreamt of being teleported back in time & i saw Lana in 50s- 60s Japan, she told me she's secretly a time traveler

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I had a dream that Chuck posted a picture of Lanas fingers with a blue nail which said 15.10 and then while I was browsing Apple Music I clicked on Tell Me by Wondergirls and my phone glitched and a new lana song started playing so I recorded it and then leaked it :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Last night, I had a really really weird dream about Lana. :toofunny:

So, firstly, Lana invited me to her show in an festival (probably Glastonbury) to be one of her dancers to dance for White Mustang's outro. Because Lana found out how much I love the outro.

We were in a weird dressing room which was made of glass and we had like million dresses to choose, but we had to choose something. I can't remember what dress I was wearing but I remember that Lana was wearing that flower pattern dress she wore in Rio for Mita Festival.

When we went to the stage, there was a stage for the band but for the singers and dancers we had to go down stairs in the middle of the public. The stairs were kinda low and long and there were like 6 stairs or something so we could get to the end part of the stage which located in the very "middle" of the audience.

Okay, when we arrived on the real stage, White Mustang started playing and when the outro started playing, Lana, I and the dancers were so confused, we didn't know what to do.

And Lana said something like: "Uhh, let's just do what I'm doing". Lana started doing that Dua Lipa dance meme and we started doing that too during the whole long ass outro. :toofunny:

When this dance/song ended, I felt like they didn't need me anymore and I didn't know what to do there either. So I went to the dressing room, so I could change my dress because I somehow disliked it and tried on many other dresses there were. Somehow, two of my old friends whom I haven't talked to in years and saw like million years ago, interrupted and walked to the dressing room and they ignored me and started talking to eachother while I was changing the clothes. They somehow left the room idk how.

I found a dress I liked - it was a striped polo dress then Lana and her dancers came to the dressing room and she glared at me and said "Where were you? Why did you disappear?" and then I answered "Did the show end? I didn't hear anything." and then Lana answered an arrogant way: "Are you deaf or what? :crossed:" After that, I can't remember anything, I can't remember what I even answered lol. 

But idk why I was so impolite and arrogant with her when I left the show. I wouldn't to that irl. Sorry if the text, I wrote, was clunky because the dream itself was very weird and it was very weird to describe too. :prettyhurts:

url%5D

Okay another crazy dream of Lana Del Rey I had last night :rollin:

She came to Vietnam for a festival show, the show was in Hanoi (the capital city of Vietnam) and right after the show - she disappeared - her crew, her manager Ben, her team WENT WILD, they didnt know where Lana could go. Shit was so serious that it even get on national news, medias all over the world went frenzy about Lana Del Rey gone missing. I remember seeing all the meltdowns on LanaBoards too, like some of y'all even afraid that someone kidnapped her. But during the time she was missing, she created MUTIPLE ig accounts from afar, like 10 accounts or something, and all the Lanaboards girlies literally searching for all of them💀💀💀 And after like 2 days, my cousin called - he's a taxi driver in Dalat, he said that Lana Del Rey got on his car all by herself, she's going with no one. I asked him and he said that she headed to the south - which is Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) after got off. And based on some of her different posts on those 10 accounts, I knew she went to a huge hospital in Saigon. I went to that hospital and she was already there. She said that she was about to give birth to her first child and want to share this news with the world later on. I asked her  why she disappeared after the show, the medias went wild, everyone was so worried and thought something bad happened to her and she said "fuck them". After that I asked her why she had to come to Saigon to give birth to the "baby", she can just do it in Hanoi, why traveled across the country from the North to the South - she said that this baby needs to be born in Saigon - "that's what the pastor told me" :smokes3:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

She came to Vietnam for a festival show, the show was in Hanoi (the capital city of Vietnam) and right after the show - she disappeared - her crew, her manager Ben, her team WENT WILD, they didnt know where Lana could go. Shit was so serious that it even get on national news, medias all over the world went frenzy about Lana Del Rey gone missing. I remember seeing all the meltdowns on LanaBoards too, like some of y'all even afraid that someone kidnapped her. But during the time she was missing, she created MUTIPLE ig accounts from afar, like 10 accounts or something, and all the Lanaboards girlies literally searching for all of them💀💀💀 And after like 2 days, my cousin called - he's a taxi driver in Dalat, he said that Lana Del Rey got on his car all by herself, she's going with no one. I asked him and he said that she headed to the south - which is Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) after got off. And based on some of her different posts on those 10 accounts, I knew she went to a huge hospital in Saigon. I went to that hospital and she was already there. She said that she was about to give birth to her first child and want to share this news with the world later on. I asked her  why she disappeared after the show, the medias went wild, everyone was so worried and thought something bad happened to her and she said "fuck them". After that I asked her why she had to come to Saigon to give birth to the "baby", she can just do it in Hanoi, why traveled across the country from the North to the South - she said that this baby needs to be born in Saigon - "that's what the pastor told me" :smokes3:

Girl I can’t this is crazy. Ofc Saigon——- the baby NEEDED To be queen of Saigon 😩 this is so detailed. Are you from Vietnam?

9 minutes ago, derrymore said:

Girl I can’t this is crazy. Ofc Saigon——- the baby NEEDED To be queen of Saigon 😩 this is so detailed. Are you from Vietnam?

I am sis :trisha: We loveeeee her A LOT here (we even have annual offline parties with so many little fuckers here) it's so sad that she doesnt even realize how popular she is here :smokes3:

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

I am sis :trisha: We loveeeee her A LOT here (we even have annual offline parties with so many little fuckers here) it's so sad that she doesnt even realize how popular she is here :smokes3:

Wait that’s so fun. I know I see ppl talk about her lack of attention towards Asia altogether, hopefully she goes one day and hopefully soon. I only remember seeing her play a show in Singapore I think. I also saw someone say something about Tokyo idk. 

I haven't remembered a Lana dream in so long, so why not...

I was at this amphitheater near a dock and Lana was there with her family and friends and at first I didn't even notice she was there but when I did I was like, "Oh my god, hi Lana, when are you supposed to be here?" and she was like, "at 5:30", (it was before 5:30 in the dream) and I was like "I couldn't see you but now you're just here, so-" and then she smiled and walked away :xgiggle:

Then I picked up this newspaper and it was showing how she started and where she is currently and it had a bunch of pictures of her Lizzy Grant era and I was like "I have to have this", so I took it, and then I went to the boat and the boat was covered in cds and then Wild at Heart started playing out of nowhere like I was in a movie and that was the soundtrack 

Also I think in the dream it was just casually mentioned that she was married??

9 minutes ago, theblackestday111 said:

I haven't remembered a Lana dream in so long, so why not...

I was at this amphitheater near a dock and Lana was there with her family and friends and at first I didn't even notice she was there but when I did I was like, "Oh my god, hi Lana, when are you supposed to be here?" and she was like, "at 5:30", (it was before 5:30 in the dream) and I was like "I couldn't see you but now you're just here, so-" and then she smiled and walked away :xgiggle:

Then I picked up this newspaper and it was showing how she started and where she is currently and it had a bunch of pictures of her Lizzy Grant era and I was like "I have to have this", so I took it, and then I went to the boat and the boat was covered in cds and then Wild at Heart started playing out of nowhere like I was in a movie and that was the soundtrack 

Also I think in the dream it was just casually mentioned that she was married??

do you see the man?

On 7/13/2023 at 5:29 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

If I had cinema skills I would make a movie of it. This dream was just genius and the way how you described it was even more brilliant.

url%5D

26 minutes ago, Embach said:

If I had cinema skills I would make a movie of it. This dream was just genius and the way how you described it was even more brilliant.

gurl i'm still gagged at the fact how real it was, I literally talked to her in that dream outside of that hospital until my phone rang and i woke up :toofloppy:

Not exactly a lana del dream but I struggle to sleep and usually listening to music helps me sleep. Except this night I decided to have sleep paralysis and Angels Forever was playing whilst I was experiencing this (it was really strange I was just dreaming I was rolling around the floor but also awake at the same time) and it was specially at that part where she said ‘they were angels forever’ about a million times and I just can’t listen to that song anymore it’s really bad 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

do you see the man?

Her "husband"? Nah her being married was something that was just kinda known, I don't remember seeing anybody but her and her family/friends

I’ve been dreaming a lot about Lana lately, probably bc after the European shows my stan card is renewed for like a decade:smile2:

but last night we were on a hike on a beautiful place with mountains around like this:

Spoiler

W3YTWeb.jpg

she was reading me her poetry and kept putting on my face a treasure map that had a gold trail on it! :air: