PinUpGaloreLana

Lana Del Dreams

I've had atleast 10 dreams where she has been pregnant and atleast 10 dreams where she has well...I don't wanna even say it...d-worded. And after I had a dream like this I always had woken up and crying (while in dreams I'm more shocked and not crying). 

I also had a dream where she collabed w Courteney Love and the title was long as fuck I remember only one word and it was Society. The song was so trippy and triphoppy, like Art Deco but reversed. And the MV was so modern, it was like in a Dubai-like place, by the beach, very clear blue sea and white modern building and yellow-orange flowers and dresses. I've had that dream atleast twice, one with Courteney and one with just her, in my country.

I also remembered that I flew to NYC to Jack Antonoff's studio and he was sitting in the studio by piano with Lana and they had difficulties to come up w melodies and when he saw me, he was like "omg I have seen your songs I want to work with you" and he started playing a weird melody which sounded so uninspired and basic, like a ringtone music ans he started offering it to me and I was like "eeehee not really, no ty" :toofunny: Lana only watched us and was quiet, I think she was watching her phone instead. I kinda can't remember it since I had this dream like 3 yrs ago.

url%5D

My last, rather strange dream: as far as I remember I was supposed to give a school presentation and I naturally chose Lana as the subject because I knew the most about it. I don't remember in detail what it was about exactly, but at the end I presented a drawing of her house where she was supposed to live. I don't know if the presentation was at all appropriate for class, but all of a sudden Lana was sitting in the classroom giving her verdict, she seemed to have somehow not liked the house. :awk: All of a sudden, I was kind of embarrassed by the whole presentation, also because my successors gave a very good, well-prepared one (with a totally different topic) and mine seemed kind of bad in contrast.

considering we are anticipating a world tour announcement I have been having two recurring nightmares that have me waking up in a pool of sweat. I'm so anxious because I know getting tickets will be a BLOOD BATH.
One dream is that I can't get GA tickets and I'm literary crying my eyes out.

The second one is that she choses a bad arena for the show and although I am like the 2nd person in line, I seem to be moving in slo-mo while everyone else is running and getting ahead. I get left behind and can't reach the barricade. I end up behind everyone else and I sit there defeated and tired. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

18 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

considering we are anticipating a world tour announcement I have been having two recurring nightmares that have me waking up in a pool of sweat. I'm so anxious because I know getting tickets will be a BLOOD BATH.
One dream is that I can't get GA tickets and I'm literary crying my eyes out.

The second one is that she choses a bad arena for the show and although I am like the 2nd person in line, I seem to be moving in slo-mo while everyone else is running and getting ahead. I get left behind and can't reach the barricade. I end up behind everyone else and I sit there defeated and tired. 

I remember I had a dream where I attended a Lana concert somewhere in the countryside but I didn't see her because there was a massive hill in front of me. There were a lot of people too. I did hear her tho, she sang Summertime Sadness. But when I found my way over the hill, she was singing Burnt Norton hahahha

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

I remember I had a dream where I attended a Lana concert somewhere in the countryside but I didn't see her because there was a massive hill in front of me. There were a lot of people too. I did hear her tho, she sang Summertime Sadness. But when I found my way over the hill, she was singing Burnt Norton hahahha

well damn... seems like the anxiety of seeing Lana is a common theme in a Lana fan's life. A canon event.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

I had a really fucking weird Lana dream yesterday, it's gonna be very long too I think. But I definitely have to write this all down, because it's sick, weird and camp. 

url%5D

On 10/6/2022 at 9:03 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

there is something about this LDRX era: I dreamt about her more than usual

Last week I dreamt of being teleported back in time & i saw Lana in 50s- 60s Japan, she told me she's secretly a time traveler

okay so i foresaw Kintsugi ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I had a dream last night that was actually a music video of a new single produced by Jack that was like a plonky synth song that turned into something like Jimmy (a banger) and the video was so weird it started out classic Lana like phone clips of her in the studio making the song with Jack and just random clips and then when the song changed tone she was like sitting in a pool of chartreuse slime and she looked like a beautiful ghoul. And the lyrics of the song were something about haters, it was like a fuck you song. And I was sad when I woke up and it wasn't real

I had a dream where Lana was playing in a mob movie and she was wearing that Marilyn wig and outfit from A&W performances lol and also she had that Complex Magazine look 2017 and she was kidnapped and taken hostage and she was also held at gunpoint and I can't remember if she was shot or not but her face was like if she was accepting her fate, she looked at the mirror and started crying.

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

A couple months ago I had a dream that I met Lana but I had to leave bc we were going to a funeral?? And Lana said she would come with us and then she sat at this random funeral w me and my family for like 3 hrs :toofunny: 

This was a premonition dream of you two attending the funeral that just occured in the multiple accounts thread

hyz6.gif

I've had so many lana dreams but the most vivid one was when she was on the side of the road hitchhiking and I picked her up in my car  :thumb3:  We somehow ended up at a party/carnival and played carnival games and then I woke up

I woke up just as I was taking a selfie w her and I swore I felt the phone in my hand when I woke up but when I looked it was gone 

Funny that this thread popped up today, I had my first dream involving her last night. It's kind of fuzzy now but I can remember watching a small intimate performance and meeting her at some point - lots of warm wonderful comforting feelings. Our brains are so weird lol

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Had a dream that Lana was performing unreleased songs out in an open park surrounded by fans and it was so cute.

I remember one song was unheard of before. It had a pretty stripped back upbeat chill sound like Put Me In A Movie x Brooklyn Baby demo. Some of the chorus lyrics were "I don't care. __________. I was born to dance", and she even sung it in that southern accent, hence why we thought it was old and not new. That's all I remember, but it was a vibe! It's what I would want from Lana if she were to do a beachy album, or AKA 2.0.

And she also looked so happy singing it!

I had a dream last night that I was watching TV and a commercial came on. The background music sounded familiar and then I recognized it as, "Never Let Me Go". No vocal except at the end. It turns out I was watching a video tape in a VCR (Google it). I then tried to rewind it so I could watch and take a video with my phone to post on here. It turned in to one of those frustrating dreams where I could never find where it was on the tape. There were also some people who kept walking in front of the TV. It was pretty vivid. When I woke up I thought, "That was weird". I went to YouTube and gave it a listen. You should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XVUmdV2Pow

On 12/12/2023 at 8:07 AM, FredRed said:

I had a dream last night that I was watching TV and a commercial came on. The background music sounded familiar and then I recognized it as, "Never Let Me Go". No vocal except at the end. It turns out I was watching a video tape in a VCR (Google it). I then tried to rewind it so I could watch and take a video with my phone to post on here. It turned in to one of those frustrating dreams where I could never find where it was on the tape. There were also some people who kept walking in front of the TV. It was pretty vivid. When I woke up I thought, "That was weird". I went to YouTube and gave it a listen. You should too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XVUmdV2Pow

r u js advertising never let me go??:oh:

~I do admit when I called your other bitch I told a little lie~

Lana Del Rey reveals 'Ultraviolence' video | NBHAP

I had such a weird dream about her last night:deadbanana:

I went to her concert and there was barely any people, and I was front row. She played peppers which was super cool, but then she left the stage and people that were working had all the fans that were front row go backstage to meet her. So I went to go meet her and she literally looked like a grandma:defeated: and for some reason I thought it was normal but then she kept hugging me for a long time and kissing me on the cheek like an actual grandma would, and I started to get so weirded out. I started to realize that Lana is only 38 and she’s not actually old, and I was so confused why she was old out of nowhere and kind of upset because she was acting weird as fuck:deadbanana: I woke up after that really happy that it was a dream lol…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 9/6/2023 at 11:36 AM, Embach said:

I had a really fucking weird Lana dream yesterday, it's gonna be very long too I think. But I definitely have to write this all down, because it's sick, weird and camp. 

Still haven't forgot this, I will write about this here one day!

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I had such a weird dream about her last night:deadbanana:

I went to her concert and there was barely any people, and I was front row. She played peppers which was super cool, but then she left the stage and people that were working had all the fans that were front row go backstage to meet her. So I went to go meet her and she literally looked like a grandma:defeated: and for some reason I thought it was normal but then she kept hugging me for a long time and kissing me on the cheek like an actual grandma would, and I started to get so weirded out. I started to realize that Lana is only 38 and she’s not actually old, and I was so confused why she was old out of nowhere and kind of upset because she was acting weird as fuck:deadbanana: I woke up after that really happy that it was a dream lol…

That's actually so cute :aw: Gramma <3

url%5D