Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

Meth  :troll:

That one word response could be posted in just about any thread on this forum. :teehee: 

You're a genius Evil. :quote:

feel free to be direct next time  :smokes3:

i'm saying what's on my mind. 

Yes. Do it. Because I like it.

Yeah, cause you have no class. You should learn from Lana  :byeh8rs:

And you should stop, because I don't like it how you talk about cc.

And you should stop, because I don't like it how you talk about cc.

Why should I care about the opinion of stranger´s?  :thumb:

never before have i wanted to slap somebody i've met on the internet so much. 

The impact  :kiss:

Im not arguing to make people mad. But I like it, I have to admit :giggle:    And discuss the topic, isnt forum about this ??

Yes, and there is a difference between discussing something and being rude. You know what you're doing though, so I don't need to say anything else about it. You probably think we can't handle being "dragged" or whatever, when in reality, I along with almost every other member on this forum just want this to be a nice place for quality discussion. I'm tired of negativity. 

i agree that fans should not be judgmental but obviously and always they're going to pick their favorite looks and talk about them, and notice change

i agree with this fourm, in her latest photos she doesn't look like the type of girl who would sing half the songs she has out there. i don't know, i still think she looks flawless, but i miss her old carefree & aloof style.  :pft:

See, Foolish? Here's an opinion similar to yours that isn't rude! Amazing, right?!

It's so peaceful here. You discuss things and have respect for each others opinion. What I'm reading now doesn't make me happy. This looks like attacking people for another opinion.

Men and women have both their uncertainties. Society judges both very hard.

I shouldn't get involved in it. But I just wanted to say this. :runs:

Thank you, I feel the same. :defeated: 

praise HDB  :legend:

:defeated:

I feel like shit like this is why I scare away new members but whatever, he was being a dick to you and that's not cool. 

14417469274.gif

Yes, and there is a difference between discussing something and being rude. You know what you're doing though, so I don't need to say anything else about it. You probably think we can't handle being "dragged" or whatever, when in reality, I along with almost every other member on this forum just want this to be a nice place for quality discussion. I'm tired of negativity. 

See, Foolish? Here's an opinion similar to yours that isn't rude! Amazing, right?!

Thank you, I feel the same. :defeated:

:defeated:

I feel like shit like this is why I scare away new members but whatever, he was being a dick to you and that's not cool. 

don't feel like shit, it's your right to ban members if you deem it nessiccar (or however you spell it). it's not like you banned him for no reason either, you had every reason to. i'm sorry for adding fuel to the fire but what he was saying was pissing me off.  

4r9w86.jpg

Her style and mine are similar in ways, we both love experimenting with a cute retro look but we still go out casual most of the time.

I love how she goes casual in special public appearances. It's a breath of fresh air when a lot of pop singers at the moment are more into dressing up in silly costumes.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

curious- is this a temporary posting block or is he banned? 

edit: Ah, nvm

Whenever I or another mod thinks he should be able to post again, we can just unflag him as a spammer. 

don't feel like shit, it's your right to ban members if you deem it nessiccar (or however you spell it). it's not like you banned him for no reason either, you had every reason to. i'm sorry for adding fuel to the fire but what he was saying was pissing me off.  

Thank you. :ohno: It's okay, I can get like that too when people are rude. I'm sorry I didn't stop it sooner, I just got home from school and saw he was still being an ass so yeah. 

14417469274.gif

Whenever I or another mod thinks he should be able to post again, we can just unflag him as a spammer. 

Thank you. :ohno: It's okay, I can get like that too when people are rude. I'm sorry I didn't stop it sooner, I just got home from school and saw he was still being an ass so yeah. 

haha no problem dude, these things happen. and good, i didn't want to come across as a bitch - i'm not 100% mean, just 90% ;) 

4r9w86.jpg

I love how she goes casual in special public appearances. It's a breath of fresh air when a lot of pop singers at the moment are more into dressing up in silly costumes.

this is a completely valid point. if she wore what she's wearing at versace right now in public life, how silly would she look? with her chanel she's probably just trying to make a fashion for herself while looking publicly fit  :party:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Both of them were heated tbh. Crystal Castle and the Foolish. Punishing just one is making preferences. Which is your right to make it just as long as you know that both were equaly heated. Both defended their opinions in not the most polite way but were passionate about their points of view. Crystal Castle was also not polite. Not a critic to any of the girls because they were arguing like equals between themselves discussing with different views. You come call one rude basically means you didnt give yourself the trouble to read the thread and both girls answers. They are not wrong neither in their views just different views and maybe a little aggressive defending them. You the one making drama over something they easily would stop by themselves.

stkRUDM.jpg

Both of them were heated tbh. Crystal Castle and the Foolish. Punishing just one is making preferences. Which is your right to make it just as long as you know that both were equaly heated. Both defended their opinions in not the most polite way but were passionate about their points of view. Crystal Castle was also not polite. Not a critic to any of the girls because they were arguing like equals between themselves discussing with different views. You come call one rude basically means you didnt give yourself the trouble to read the thread and both girls answers. They are not wrong neither in their views just different views and maybe a little aggressive defending them. You the one making drama over something they easily would stop by themselves.

sure i was pissed, but i wasn't the one getting personal and telling people to get out of topics. 

4r9w86.jpg