Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

I didnt said she was finished Hit Girl. I dont think she is. The girl/guy said it. Irritates me this drama and depression that people put on her. Say that she is ready to go is a turn off.

hit girl what

4r9w86.jpg

not necessarily celebrities but for example in the workplace, you're less likely to get employed if you don't wear makeup because you apparently look 'un-presentable'. and teenage girls are 'expected' to wear makeup. 

I find what you say to be true, there are other instances where if you wear too much makeup you are considered somewhat of a slut, or a attention getter. (something of that sort). It's like if you're not perfectly in the middle then you are put down in a sense, it's really frustrating and sad. you have to be the perfect cookie cutter or you just wont cut it. just the other day I had a girl in my class explain in depth how I look so much better with a nude lip rather then the red I usually wear...at first I was like oh, thanks... but then I began to think about it and realize just how absolutely not okay that was. Is it okay to tell a someone "Hey you look like crap put some makeup on" NO ITS NOT OKAY. just the same way its not okay to tell someone they wear too much makeup. / rant 

I just feel like you would understand what I'm talking about and maybe I didn't explain it perfectly but I feel like you would understand. laksdjfal;j..>.>

edit : I just realized everything I said didn't really have anything to due with lana.. I think Lana is beautiful and we all change up our style from time to time, it's normal and natural 

Edited by pussycat

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I find what you say to be true, there are other instances where if you wear too much makeup you are considered somewhat of a slut, or a attention getter. (something of that sort). It's like if you're not perfectly in the middle then you are put down in a sense, it's really frustrating and sad. you have to be the perfect cookie cutter or you just wont cut it. just the other day I had a girl in my class explain in depth how I look so much better with a nude lip rather then the red I usually wear...at first I was like oh, thanks... but then I began to think about it and realize just how absolutely not okay that was. Is it okay to tell a someone "Hey you look like crap put some makeup on" NO ITS NOT OKAY. just the same way its not okay to tell someone they wear too much makeup. / rant 

I just feel like you would understand what I'm talking about and maybe I didn't explain it perfectly but I feel like you would understand. laksdjfal;j..>.>

edit : I just realized everything I said didn't really have anything to due with lana.. I think Lana is beautiful and we all change up our style from time to time, it's normal and natural 

you make perfect sense to me chick, i totally get what you're saying. if you wear no makeup, you're considered lazy and people think you're skanky, but alternatively, if you wear too much makeup - you're a slut (even though of course, that isn't the case). when i wear more makeup to school than usual, everyone's like 'oh dia, you're so pretty with makeup on' - nope, that's offensive. i don't wear much makeup 'cause i don't particularly want to. haha sorry for rambling on but yeah, i get you. 

4r9w86.jpg

As long as Lana has a beautiful voice, which she does, looks does not matter.

I think it's sad how Lana is judged by the way she looks when she is a singer.

I'm guilty of judging a singer though, Susan Boyle as an example.

I do have to say, Lana is beautiful no matter what makeup she wears or what clothes she wears.

:derpna2:

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

From the movie kick ass. Like you served the other guy some heat and you are a kid so there you go youre heat hit girl

ah right, i'm not really the movie type, so sorry about that. and uh cool, gonna add that to my list of nicknames. 

4r9w86.jpg

Yeah kinda crazy to know that the member who started this topic/thread is already banned.

OMFG

#LEL SO HARD

:omfg2:

well, i wouldn't have banned the poor guy, but it is what it is. moderators use their discretion. :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

She said she doesn't care about her appearance much. She just has people coming with her who always fix her up.

So, maybe they are on vacation until March when she is becoming relevant again or something.

But I thought she looked beautiful at the Brits.

This thread is a mess. First of all hellooooo make up is great. Taking care of yourself is great. Looking good is also great. And you can be yourself doing all that. I can't see someone becoming socially unacceptable just because she is whithout makeup. Honestly what a drama.

Lana's last looks are lazy and a mess. You don't need a expensive couture dress to look amazing or spend hours in the hair saloon to have a cool hairdo. If you are attending the Brits you should dress to kill. Even if that means put on a cute short dress that would take you 5 minutes to put it on and make a nice hairdo and makeup that would take you less than an hour. Barrie should at least shower. Greesy hair just ewssss me. Ugh. :facepalm:

Second most models are usually naturaly thin. If they are not thin by nature they shouldn't be models. No one is telling a 15 year old to starve or to cut themselves. Im 17 and I don't think fashion is the one to blame or social rules are against us girls. BS. We like pretty dresses and we like make up. I don't see many guy's buying Vogue.  Its you and me. If you choose Kim Katarshian over better programes is your choice. Is  the ass culture. Just change the channel or by a magazine like Times and leave alone the gossip one and vogue. :hdu:

glgcDdT.gif

Sorry the rant but annoys me a lot when girls pose like victims of fahion and social rules. BS. That is the most sexist things ever posing as a victim. Also cutting yourself because you feel fat. By a freacking tennis and go run to burn all those burgers you have eaten.

You can use flip flops to a black tie event if you wish. If you have the style to pull it off maybe some will copy you on the next day and if you don't have people will stare. Goes to boys and girls. Life is like that. Just like everyone wants a room with a beautiful view people are attracted to other forms and shapes of beauty that includes humans and puppies. Also beauty comes in different forms and shapes.

glgcDdT.gif

Sorry the rant but annoys me a lot when girls pose like victims of fahion and social rules. BS. That is the most sexist things ever posing as a victim. Also cutting yourself because you feel fat. By a freacking tennis and go run to burn all those burgers you have eaten.

You can use flip flops to a black tie event if you wish. If you have the style to pull it off maybe some will copy you on the next day and if you don't have people will stare. Goes to boys and girls. Life is like that. Just like everyone wants a room with a beautiful view people are attracted to other forms and shapes of beauty that includes humans and puppies. Also beauty comes in different forms and shapes.

it's easy for people to say something like that when they obviously don't know what it's like to suffer from self esteem problems. i know so many girls my age and younger who are at a perfectly fine weight but still insist that they're fat just 'cause they don't have a 'gap between their thighs' (or whatever it is). i'm not posing as a victim, i'm just saying that a lot of women feel extremely pressured by society and i don't think it's on. i never even said girls cut themselves because they feel fat, so don't take my words out of proportion. 

4r9w86.jpg

it's easy for people to say something like that when they obviously don't know what it's like to suffer from self esteem problems. i know so many girls my age and younger who are at a perfectly fine weight but still insist that they're fat just 'cause they don't have a 'gap between their thighs' (or whatever it is). i'm not posing as a victim, i'm just saying that a lot of women feel extremely pressured by society and i don't think it's on. i never even said girls cut themselves because they feel fat, so don't take my words out of proportion. 

Obviously part of the comment was directed at you but not all of it that's why I didn't say in any moment your name or quoted your comment. :P  I know there are extreme cases work related, school related, social and life related. But can you tell me that we girls suffer so much because of make up and dress code? A little extreme maybe? Because the answers was based on that.

I also know some people suffer of low self steem. I know that and I do feel sorry for them. Some days I suffer from low self steem is quite normal is human nature. But think with me: throwing the guilty over magazines, basic social rules (which was what was discussed) like dress code and makeup a way to camuflage the problem and in consequence of such camuflage never get a solution?

glgcDdT.gif

Obviously part of the comment was directed at you but not all of it that's why I didn't say in any moment your name or quoted your comment. :P  I know there are extreme cases work related, school related, social and life related. But can you tell me that we girls suffer so much because of make up and dress code? A little extreme maybe? Because the answers was based on that.

I also know some people suffer of low self steem. I know that and I do feel sorry for them. Some days I suffer from low self steem is quite normal is human nature. But think with me: throwing the guilty over magazines, basic social rules (which was what was discussed) like dress code and makeup a way to camuflage the problem and in consequence of such camuflage never get a solution?

Treat Heat Hit Girl nice. Shes a baby. Dont worry hit girl big brother bestest will make antonia go easy on carioca girl talk

stkRUDM.jpg