Foolish

What happened to Lana´s look?

Was that from yesterday? I thought she looked kinda off lol

I looked it up and the video says January 27th of this year, but was put up on the 24th, which was pretty impressive. :)

I looked it up and the video says January 27th of this year, but was put up on the 24th, which was pretty impressive. :)

Ohhh I was thinking of another appearance. Yes she looked so stunning that night :)

This pic still gives me nightmares

Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-2897822.jpg

I stan this look because it's the last time we saw her hair this teased :rip:

I know there was the LA to the Moon tour look but it's cuter with long hair

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

why? she looks cute, it's just a weird pose

She just looks extremely pastey white, that with the juxtaposition of being bare foot and being in a 5 year olds first dress they wore to church with a messy beehive just screams down south in the mud to me. I don't know :biblio:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

She just looks extremely pastey white, that with the juxtaposition of being bare foot and being in a 5 year olds first dress they wore to church with a messy beehive just screams down south in the mud to me. I don't know :biblio:

it looks white trash as fuck

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The things you vain and shallow people are saying on this thread... :smokes3:

That she looks extra white and she's barefoot? :awkney: didn't know the fact that I hate feet and skin that looks like it hasn't seen the sun in years was "vain and shallow" :biblio: sweetie there's people who call her a puffer fish sword fish hybrid from the nose job that keeps getting pitched up each year from the fact that its an outdated technique called Goldman's technique that was known to lift and look smaller and smaller each year because they almost eradicate the support system from the front of your nose, and the amount of filler she puts into her cheeks that can fill a highway full of potholes. Go fight them. :dafuq: I can talk about Lana's barefeet and sun bleached skin all I want

If you don't like it just don't come to this thread, it's that simple. Did you not read the title before coming in? Jesus fucking Christ :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

This pic still gives me nightmares

Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-2897822.jpg

I don't know...for some reason I like the way she looks here. It's not the same big hair/glamour goddess look she had all throughout 2011-2013 but she still looks cute. I love the dress too. 

I stan this look because it's the last time we saw her hair this teased :rip:

I know there was the LA to the Moon tour look but it's cuter with long hair

Lana made a huge mistake cutting her hair so short. She doesn't look good with short hair. Thank goodness it's growing out. 

That she looks extra white and she's barefoot? :awkney: didn't know the fact that I hate feet and skin that looks like it hasn't seen the sun in years was "vain and shallow" :biblio: sweetie there's people who call her a puffer fish sword fish hybrid from the nose job that keeps getting pitched up each year from the fact that its an outdated technique called Goldman's technique that was known to lift and look smaller and smaller each year because they almost eradicate the support system from the front of your nose, and the amount of filler she puts into her cheeks that can fill a highway full of potholes. Go fight them. :dafuq: I can talk about Lana's barefeet and sun bleached skin all I want

If you don't like it just don't come to this thread, it's that simple. Did you not read the title before coming in? Jesus fucking Christ :awkney2:

Funny thing is, was not even referring to you when I made that post. Didn't even read some of the post you wrote. 

And I can come to any thread as I please. I can leave my opinions as I please. I read the title. I was curious. Some posts turned out to be so shallow. So I left my post. 

Why is it that you're always offended by everything people say, even when they do not have you in mind when they make a post? Did I quote you? Nah. So fucking chill and

fucking realise not everything is about you, hunny

Jesus Fucking Christ!  :bye2:

nF70D0F.png

What happened to her look is that this forum got bored and needed someone to criticise it ;) ;) ;) 

I mean I do love her BTD look, but I guess things change. 

She is going for a different look these days, but idk, it seems to suit the music. She always looks great at performances, photoshoots and other appearances. In everyday life, who cares what she looks like. Must be tiring putting makeup on everyday. And a lot of that awesome looking stuff she used to wear might not of been overly comfortable or practical.... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day