Viva

Adele

"Hello" makes the fastest-ever flight to No. 1 since Radio Songs became an all-genre-inclusive survey in December 1998 in America.

"Hello" additionally ties for the greatest leap to No. 1 in the Radio Songs U.S chart's 25-year history.

"Hello" also becomes the most-heard song on U.S. radio, hurtling 6-1 on the Radio Songs chart, up by 37 percent to 145 million all-format audience impressions in it's third week.

'When We Were Young' live video already watched MAMMOTH 4.5 MILLION times in 21 hours on YouTube.

'Hello' video SLAMS PAST 400 MILLION views in 3 weeks on YouTube.

'25' set to take over the ENTIRE planet of Earth causing MASSIVE WORLD WIDE DESTRUCTION never seen before once it's released in just 2 days.

Taylor Swift spotted at a baldness cure clinic this past weekend.

tumblr_mar94tk30M1rp4mbk.gif

The snippets may not do the album justice, but just judging off those, the album is sorely underwhelming.

The song produced by Max Martin doesn't fit Adele's voice at all. She's too big (vocally :creep:) for the production style. And she tries to serve lowkey Florence + The Machine teas on some of these tracks.

MkWI4Ns.png

she'd be absolutely insane not to release it as single #3.

should have been single #2 imo.

she'd be absolutely insane not to release it as single #3.

should have been single #2 imo.

it's seriously the best song i've heard in a long time

FzytWEW.png

you posted that in the wrong thread, the ellie goulding thread is a few posts lower doll.

There is no corrolation between Adele and Ellie Goulding's albums, but at least Ellie's album doesn't carry itself at the pace of a funeral procession. Nice try tho bb

MkWI4Ns.png

There is no corrolation between Adele and Ellie Goulding's albums, but at least Ellie's album doesn't carry itself at the pace of a funeral procession. Nice try tho bb

:rip:

as much as i think delirium is a decent pop album, what i've heard from 25 is only about 400,000,000x better than delirium. It actually has substance and Adele's voice is absolutely mesmerising. Xx

FzytWEW.png

:rip:

as much as i think delirium is a decent pop album, what i've heard from 25 is only about 400,000,000x better than delirium. It actually has substance and Adele's voice is absolutely mesmerising. Xx

Again, really no corrollation. It's like comparing Lana Del Rey with Lady Gaga. Different vocal styles, different writing styles. Trying to shade one of my favorite artists doesn't change my opinion that this album just feels like business as usual for Adele. She doesn't show much (if any) growth and wallows in the same themes and tones.

MkWI4Ns.png