Viva

Adele

omg it's like we've time traveled. this album is gonna get crazy amounts of radio play similarly to 21. I got no problem w/ that, i find Adele's music rly enjoyable to casually listen to. i guess my only complaint (and this isn't even a criticism) is that periodically when i listen to her,  i get reminded amy isn't alive anymore and that hurts a bit.

Sis, me too. Sending my love to you. :kiss2:

i hear the amy stuff a lot. a duet with them would have no doubt occured at some point.

oh for sure. if she hadn't died when she did there would've been one within a year or two for sure. can u imagine what that would've done to the charts??

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I heard about Adele before Lana. I respected her voice but I never cared about her music and after listening to Hello, which btw is a good song, I still don’t care. But what is striking about Adele is the difference in attitude and respect towards her craft compared to Lana. The singing is top notch and is engaging the listener, the video is crafted with care. She didn’t throw out left and right mediocre songs just to bore everybody with them, she waited until she had something meaningful to say and of course she isn’t blabbering in interviews like a 10 y.o. about death. So it isn’t surprising that MTWBT is at 6,5 mil views (with 3,5 mil followers!) and Hello is rocketing towards 105 mil views in a few days. It’s not the case that Lana is more artsy and Adele is more pop but rather Lana made herself insufferable for everybody who holds a job and have a heart. There are some very young fans who still follow her like a “queen” but they don’t understand yet the ridiculous self-destructiveness of Lana’s behavior. Lana is the queen of failure, of shitting on something that she achieved with such a huge luck. As someone who don’t care about Adele’s music I still watched her video two times  and I left with good feelings towards her.

Lana: slow songs about loss and love, BW video, vintage look -> career ruining flop

Adele: slow songs about loss and love, BW video, vintage look -> Taylor beating success

The irony,

The difference is simple in my view: Adele can sing (live) and she knows her strengths while Lana wants to do a bigger Tropico and she ditched even the idea of singing live on a tour.

'25' set to sell MAMMOTH 1 million copies in it's first week in U.S.A

'25' set to sell COSMIC SIZED 3 million copies world wide in it's first week

Hello hits over 215 million DINOSAURIC views in 10 days on YouTube

'When We Were Young' announced as single #2

The 'Flip Phone' said to make a return due to the HUGE reaction over it being used in the HELLO video

tumblr_mar94tk30M1rp4mbk.gif

'25' set to sell MAMMOTH 1 million copies in it's first week in U.S.A

'25' set to sell COSMIC SIZED 3 million copies world wide in it's first week

Hello hits over 215 million DINOSAURIC views in 10 days on YouTube

'When We Were Young' announced as single #2

The 'Flip Phone' said to make a return due to the HUGE reaction over it being used in the HELLO video

tumblr_mar94tk30M1rp4mbk.gif

a true icon. lana del who?

i just really hope she outsells 1989 in the first week, that would be AMAZING

FzytWEW.png

Love this alternate 25 cover!

tumblr_nxazo1v7AI1qftigpo1_1280.png

Binch you know you made that cover, your watermark is in the corner :rip: it's a beautiful cover but don't act coy

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Binch you know you made that cover, your watermark is in the corner :rip: it's a beautiful cover but don't act coy

I aint trying to act any kind of way. Read the post again, take into account my history, my personality and demeanour. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Rihanna is apparently cancelling her Nov. 20 release date for ANTI to not compete with Queen Adele

Taylor Swift TM & Co. (2015) has forced people to delete articles and/or social media posts praising Hello

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/taylor-swift-jealous-of-adeles-success-deleting-tumblr-accounts-praising-hello-singer/