Viva

Adele

4 things come to mind

Opening and closing sounds like Video Games

Neil Diamond Hello Again

Lionel Richie Hello

and did I say the opening and closing sounds like Video Games

And not saying this as a negative.

but how in the world on Vevo Youtube are there over 100,000 thumbs up but only 3000 plays? How is that possible?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

It's just a lag when a video is being viewed too many times to keep the view count correct in real time. It eventually corrects itself - same thing happen on Lana videos for instance (or at least it did when ppl watched her videos)

party.gif?w=1100

I love the song, i'm so happy Adele is back! What a strong voice... And pretty face.

I also heard Lana and Lionel.

The video is so Tom at the Farm at the beginning! The road, the bad phone signal, the closeup on fine china. My favorite part is when the wind blow strong and messes her hair, wow.

Only neg: hearing the dialogs at the same time is fine in movies Sir Dolan, but not in a MUSIC video imho. Not that long at least.

I don't hear Lana tbh 

I prefer Lana but Adele's vocal strength beats Lana 100x fold and the sound of 'Hello' is similar to how she's always been

Just the first notes that sound like Video Games :)

Hello, is one of the most beautiful songs and videos I've seen in quite awhile, it makes sense since it was filmed using IMAX cameras, very innovative

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Everything is beautiful but I can see why people don't like the album cover, she looks beautiful but it's a little too close and it kinda just looks like a floating head
Still like it though, just could have been a bit further back

The hello video is breathtaking 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0