Viva

Adele

Well I literally had to take a two hour detour to get this CD today because my local Target sold out of their almost 200 copies before 9 a.m. this morning  :omg:

Anyway - I finally got my copy and it sounds so great :defeated: I'm only 9 tracks into it thus far, but wow. Excellent, as expected. 

"River Lea" is the immediate standout in my opinion, and "Send My Love" feels really out of place... maybe it's a grower

H0bDaqU.gif

absolute queen

oh my god, she is so funny and kind and sweet.... i wish she was my aunt cause you just KNOW she'd be that really cool aunt 

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

oh my god, she is so funny and kind and sweet.... i wish she was my aunt cause you just KNOW she'd be that really cool aunt 

OH MY GOD yes she is so down to earth for someone as massively famous and successful as she is

FzytWEW.png

Does anyone know where I can get the target bonus tracks without torrenting? My school is really strict about piracy on the wi-fi (they don't monitor google drive or dropbox tho) and the closest Target is about an hour and a half drive away and I currently do not have a car.

Does anyone know where I can get the target bonus tracks without torrenting? My school is really strict about piracy on the wi-fi (they don't monitor google drive or dropbox tho) and the closest Target is about an hour and a half drive away and I currently do not have a car.

I've got the cd. I don't mind ripping and sending in a couple hrs

party.gif?w=1100