Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I am friends with some guy on Facebook, and 90% of his pictures are him and each of the Jonas Brothers. He follows their every movement in New York City. He waits outside their hotels, apartments, everywhere. It's creepy. He has an album of 121 pictures of him and them together.

Hope this is sarcasm (I'm no good with sarcasm lol) but if Birds of a Feather doesn't use AutoTune I'm fucked. :defeated: However her voice sounds so edited in that song. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Ha, i suppose you're fucked then (not a bad thing to be, right?) It's some type of Chorus effect with the depth and rate turned up really high (and it might also have tremolo?) Auto-Tune makes the vocal vacillate quickly between notes, it's a very distinct effect and sound, nothing else really does that. Call me crazy, but the effect in BoaF sounds nothing like A-T. I also happen to really like it, whereas i have no tolerance for A-T. I think people need to stop calling any vocal effect Auto-Tune. Where's the loon when you need him? Her? It?

Guys, i've never heard a single Jonas Bros or Hannah Montana song, for serious. I can't believe all the pop music revolutionizing that i am missing out on.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I like the Million Dollar Man performances more than the studio version.

THIS.

As for MDM live, i agree it's an odd one on video, but when i saw her live, the cat dying vocals actually worked really well and it sounded great. The crowd loved it.

AND THIS. only i wouldn't define them as "cat dying vocals", lmao. ugh, I love that shit TBQFH. only from her though. only from her. shit's gorgeous, adorable, brilliant and sexy all wrapped up in one. :badbitch:

I abhor all the songs Lana has done with Alexis Smith, especially "Push Me Down." "Kinda Outta Luck" is slightly less nauseating, though very tiring, and I can barely stand "You Can Be the Boss" at all.

I abhor all the songs Lana has done with Alexis Smith, especially "Push Me Down." "Kinda Outta Luck" is slightly less nauseating, though very tiring, and I can barely stand "You Can Be the Boss" at all.

Blasphemy.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

HOEMAHGAHD.

ht2273616_multi1.jpg

You know Days!? :defeated:

I used to watch it everyday with my mom when I was in elementary school. Sam (Allison Sweeny [did I spell her name right? whatever]) was always my favorite. She was such a bitch. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

I used to watch it everyday with my mom when I was in elementary school. Sam (Allison Sweeny [did I spell her name right? whatever]) was always my favorite. She was such a bitch. :flutter:

You did! You'll be happy to know she's still a bitch and bouncing between three different men. :legend:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

WHAT. DID YOU JUST USE A DAYS OF OUR LIVES GIF?!!!??[!?|!]!?1?!!! MARRY ME.

You did! You'll be happy to know she's still a bitch and bouncing between three different men. :legend:

Is it weird that I'm a straight male and I knew what this was from?

When I was going through puberty, I'd procrastinate outside summer chores and watch soap operas for the hot women for reasons I won't mention. Sam was one of my favorites too. :creep:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

When I was going through puberty, I'd procrastinate outside summer chores and watch soap operas for the hot women for reasons I won't mention. Sam was one of my favorites too. :creep:

LMAO. I mean, depending on who asks, that's my excuse too. :facepalm:

I'm partial to Nicole, however. :legend: Flawless cry face, flawless acting, flawless human being. Yes. :flutter:

But I digress.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Hope this is sarcasm (I'm no good with sarcasm lol) but if Birds of a Feather doesn't use AutoTune I'm fucked. :defeated: However her voice sounds so edited in that song. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Ha, i suppose you're fucked then (not a bad thing to be, right?) It's some type of Chorus effect with the depth and rate turned up really high (and it might also have tremolo?) Auto-Tune makes the vocal vacillate quickly between notes, it's a very distinct effect and sound, nothing else really does that. Call me crazy, but the effect in BoaF sounds nothing like A-T. I also happen to really like it, whereas i have no tolerance for A-T. I think people need to stop calling any vocal effect Auto-Tune. Where's the loon when you need him? Her? It?

Technically, even I am not auto-tuned. "Auto-Tuned Loon" just has a nice ring to it.

But this song totally foreshadowed me: The altered vocal effects. And, come on... it's called "Birds of a Feather".

Of course a slut like Monicker would say being fucked can't be a bad thing. But he never woke up with a hangover, Rick Nowels, and the auto-tuned whale.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Well then.

I guess i had already avoided that long enough, huh. It was about time. Boy, is comedy hour upon us. Kewl $$$tufff, d00d. Is this real? Am i alive?

You know, as i started the Hannah Montana video, i realized that i actually have heard one of her songs, albeit like 20 seconds of it. It was that Party in the USA atrocity. Yeah.

So.

Uhm.

Mods, i’ll ask again: Where is the suicide emoticon?

Nothing is weird/everything is weird, Evil.

Has Days of Our Lives been on the air for like a hundred years now? I learn something new everyday here.

Madrigal is being k0n†r0v3r$iAL again.

And the A-T loon is out of control again. Someone cage that ornery asshole.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein