Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I find a lot of her 2011/2012 performances just straight up bad. I always see comments defending her vocal mishaps saying that it's "unique" or "emotional" when it's really just bad singing. The Concert Prive performance was especially tragic. But she's come such a long way from all of that :xcry:

let's not forget these iconic messes 

2011/2012 where the years of Lana's best looks and her worst live performances

I find a lot of her 2011/2012 performances just straight up bad. I always see comments defending her vocal mishaps saying that it's "unique" or "emotional" when it's really just bad singing. The Concert Prive performance was especially tragic. But she's come such a long way from all of that :xcry:

i can't agree when performances like this exist:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Tragic, but it was a beautiful tragedy lol

Oh my god i forgot how bad that million dollar man performance was! lmao.

Haha, I used to get a kick outta that one

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

i miss her old face

ngl y'all know the photo of her walking up to her popup shop w the lil headband, you know THAT photo

im sorry she looked like a bloated chipmunk

compared to this? 

ldr-enjoys-day-off-in-beverly-hills.jpg

god

On 12/7/2017 at 6:18 PM, salvatore said:

i miss her old face

ngl y'all know the photo of her walking up to her popup shop w the lil headband, you know THAT photo

compared to this? 

god

i miss her old face

compared to this? 

god

So fucking agree with you, she was more beautiful!

But maybe she just wants to change bc she is more mature :agree:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do you think she'll ever quit the fillers? And me too. 

her best roadplan (imo) she has is:

releasing the Cherry MV (and pushing it as a goddamn single) right before her tour starts along with having a sale on her merch site for Cherry edition items to go with the MV, driving up hype for the tour and her grammy nomination- potentially pushing LfL and maybe even BtD back onto the BB200

and then maybe mid-tour or even at the end of the north american leg she can start performing some songs off of the supposed EP with like 7-11 songs, and having it released alongside a duo feature MV of Architecture and Yosemite, maybe even with a little interlude part or finale cut with Roses Bloom For You with some staticy noise much like Bel Air, launching the EP to be included on the setlist

maybe even drop a christmas album or EP by late 2018 (early november to early december), having a more jazzy instrumental backing, and then throughout 2019 maybe take a hiatus altogether letting the fillers wear off over the last two years and helping herself look fresher and not be burnt out

hell in the hiatus maybe the unreleased record could come out, she could write a poetry book (much like Florence + The Machines is, afaik). and then either blow out the end of 2019 or 2020 with a brand new full ass record 

ngl this was meant to be just an idea for her to take a break and let them even out and not be so fresh and offputting but now i just layed out a mf roadmap for her career the next 3 years oops

On 12/7/2017 at 6:30 PM, pinkslipdress said:

Lana is a grown woman, so I feel like none of us have any say in how she presents herself. I just hope she stays safe and doesn't become addicted to fillers and totally fuck up her face. I don't think it'll happen though.

I totally agree. If she wants fillers, and she feels good, then let her live!

Honeymoon deserved so much more as an era from both Lana's end and the fans.

On lana's end I'm referring to music videos and how she's barely sung any songs from the album. It's weird because she seemed, like someone else has said, very proud of this album, but she didn't do much with it.

It feels unfinished to me as an era. :crossed:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif