Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think that TIWMUG is a perfect ending. It ties the whole record in a cohesive narrative about sadness of following dangerous love.

WY and LO don't feel integral at all - it's so obvious to me that they're just bonus songs.

yes :clap:

WY and LO don't fit in the "story" yes but I do think fit musically the album ofc and more then you can be the boss

qqAZ3mU.png

Yeah, I agree with that.  TIWMUG is one of my favorites.  I'll agree now that I know it ends that way.

It just always seemed weird to how finished YCBTB was not even released as a bonus track.  The fact it was played live and had enough hype back then to be unreleased is weird to me.  Especially in comparison with the other unreleased stuff, it seemed that the time it was bound for release in some capacity.

u6pq4c9.gif

totally unpopular opinion: BTD/Paradise is my extremely least favorite thing by her, I don't ever listen to it anymore. 

But of course, I know Ultraviolence will be much better, ( I like the style of it much more)

(Unpopular opinion because I don't think that most people seen this)

I don't get this blog:

http://confessionsbylanadelrey.tumblr.com

is this supposed to be a roleplay blog or...? either way, I find those posts rather ewww.

lmao ew these sound like outtakes from a terrible romance novel

50 Shades of Grey: Lana Del Rey Edition tbh

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

lmao ew these sound like outtakes from a terrible romance novel

50 Shades of Grey: Lana Del Rey Edition tbh

Please don't give them ideas... someone might seriously write this :suicide:

i am nothing and should be everything

Please don't give them ideas... someone might seriously write this :suicide:

Talking about writing... is there any Lana Del Rey fanfiction out there? I know some celebrity fics are out there. I have read a bunch of "all human" twilight fanfiction (the origin of 50 shades of grey, I actually read parts of it online before it was published), and some of them are seriously kinky  :P

1olt2g.jpg

Talking about writing... is there any Lana Del Rey fanfiction out there? I know some celebrity fics are out there. I have read a bunch of "all human" twilight fanfiction (the origin of 50 shades of grey, I actually read parts of it online before it was published), and some of them are seriously kinky  :P

i actually wouldn't mind a good Lana fanfiction, especially one about her past, sending off to boarding school, relationship with K, trailer park days, Jimmy Gnecco... et cetera, et cetera... It would be amazing! :yesnod:

Someone write this, pretty please! :bodyisready:

I know that most people read ff for erotica, but I'm such a sucker for a good story... and if there's some good, non-gratuitious nsfw stuff in it, I treat it as a nice bonus.

i actually wouldn't mind a good Lana fanfiction, especially one about her past, sending off to boarding school, relationship with K, trailer park days, Jimmy Gnecco... et cetera, et cetera... It would be amazing! :yesnod:

Someone write this, pretty please! :bodyisready:

I know that most people read ff for erotica, but I'm such a sucker for a good story... and if there's some good, non-gratuitious nsfw stuff in it, I treat it as a nice bonus.

Yeah, there are some seriously talented people out there in the fanfiction universe. Some are even published, and I'm not even thinking about 50 shades of horrible. 

1olt2g.jpg

Yeah, there are some seriously talented people out there in the fanfiction universe. Some are even published, and I'm not even thinking about 50 shades of horrible. 

I love checking out highly-rated FF on fanfiction.net. I mostly read short stories, but it's amazing what talented people can do with somebody else's story.

i think that Lana's life has an extremely high potential for a fanfiction - it's such a shame that nobody tried writing it yet... :notamused:

Can't believe that I tried to read 50 Shades and read almost quarter of it. I've got a classmate for whom the 50 Shades series were literally the first novels she read. Now she only reads books with "This is just like 50 Shades" printed on cover.

I love checking out highly-rated FF on fanfiction.net. I mostly read short stories, but it's amazing what talented people can do with somebody else's story.

i think that Lana's life has an extremely high potential for a fanfiction - it's such a shame that nobody tried writing it yet... :notamused:

Can't believe that I tried to read 50 Shades and read almost quarter of it. I've got a classmate for whom the 50 Shades series were literally the first novels she read. Now she only reads books with "This is just like 50 Shades" printed on cover.

Ugh, I know right? People say that twilight and 50 shades of grey and whatnot are so romantic, but in my opinion they are really just about how a mindless woman is in this abusive relationship with a controlling guy. Would they take the same shit from an unattractive dude? I think not. 

Idk, I think people shy away from writing about Lana because she already writes her own story through her music. But man it would be so cool if someone wrote about her rebellious teenage years or her trailer park days, it would have so much potential in the hands of a talented writer. 

1olt2g.jpg

Ugh, I know right? People say that twilight and 50 shades of grey and whatnot are so romantic, but in my opinion they are really just about how a mindless woman is in this abusive relationship with a controlling guy. Would they take the same shit from an unattractive dude? I think not. 

Idk, I think people shy away from writing about Lana because she already writes her own story through her music. But man it would be so cool if someone wrote about her rebellious teenage years or her trailer park days, it would have so much potential in the hands of a talented writer. 

The saddest thing is when people think that BDSM is exactly shown in the book... where the Grey guy doesn't respect Ana's boundaries at all. It's disgusting. I feel sorry for the BDSM community that this piece of literary shit is representing them in the world...

It would be amazing if one of those people who have extensive knowledge of Lana wrote a story about her. IDK, maybe this fandom's not into writing fanfiction.

(Oh, if only you would see the ammount of Placebo slash fanfiction.... not that I read)

I love reading ficks from time to time, but due to time constraint prefer to work on my original novel... if only I had more time... :rollin:

The saddest thing is when people think that BDSM is exactly shown in the book... where the Grey guy doesn't respect Ana's boundaries at all. It's disgusting. I feel sorry for the BDSM community that this piece of literary shit is representing them in the world...

It would be amazing if one of those people who have extensive knowledge of Lana wrote a story about her. IDK, maybe this fandom's not into writing fanfiction.

(Oh, if only you would see the ammount of Placebo slash fanfiction.... not that I read)

I love reading ficks from time to time, but due to time constraint prefer to work on my original novel... if only I had more time... :rollin:

Yeah, I remember the BDSM community had a bit of a meltdown. Now so many people think that subs and doms have mental issues... lol.

I have been reading fanfics for 5 years now and I regret nothing  :icant: 

1olt2g.jpg

I've been thinking so much about writing secret lana fanfic, maybe exactly like her life but with different names. But it just feels like such an invasion of privacy, like if she ever read it she'd hate me forever (and also Evilentity probably has dibs on a biography for her)

Obvs my (not unpopular) secret fantasy is to be BFFs with her, but then she'd realise I have all of her leaked&unreleased stuff and shun me :/

Does anyone else find themselves thinking about what would be written on boards like this if you were famous? or what would be written on your wiki page or something?

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

I've been thinking so much about writing secret lana fanfic, maybe exactly like her life but with different names. But it just feels like such an invasion of privacy, like if she ever read it she'd hate me forever (and also Evilentity probably has dibs on a biography for her)

Obvs my (not unpopular) secret fantasy is to be BFFs with her, but then she'd realise I have all of her leaked&unreleased stuff and shun me :/

Does anyone else find themselves thinking about what would be written on boards like this if you were famous? or what would be written on your wiki page or something?

Oh God, I can just imagine the fans digging into my past, finding out the names of the boys I have slept with and contacting them on FB: "Hi! Was ExoticFlower a good lay at 17?" etc, etc...Oh and the hooooorrrible class photos they would dig up. Blah, it would be a disaster. 

1olt2g.jpg

I found accidentally some fanfiction site and there were many fanfictions about Lana and Blake, Lana and Marina (I still have no idea why are ppl so obsessed with this topic), and some story about Barrie fucking Lana :oprah2: but I rather didn't read them. I think the site was wattpad.com?

I found accidentally some fanfiction site and there were many fanfictions about Lana and Blake, Lana and Marina (I still have no idea why are ppl so obsessed with this topic), and some story about Barrie fucking Lana :oprah2: but I rather didn't read them. I think the site was wattpad.com?

Hahahaha! Like I suspected, just kink? :P

1olt2g.jpg

totally unpopular opinion: BTD/Paradise is my extremely least favorite thing by her, I don't ever listen to it anymore. 

But of course, I know Ultraviolence will be much better, ( I like the style of it much more)

The style of what? All we have is the name, how do you know it won't be in the same style as Born To Die or Paradise?

People keep thinking Hundred Dollar Bill will be on it, and I don't see her going back to that Pre-Born To Die sound at all.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Of course I do! I feel sorry for all the smut about celebrities, lol. Some don't seem to mind it at all - Official Placebo forum has an entire board dedicated to posting smutslash fanfiction about band members.

I would looove to read Lana's biography!