Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

All of Lana's outfits on the Endless Summer Tour were ugly  :toofunny:

Her look was so on point during the UV era :oprah: (well when it was alive and breathing before the UV video disaster) she has yet to reach again her may & june 2014 level of femme fatalness

LOL Maybe not an unpopular opinion, but I have to laugh at MINDLESS UNINTELLIGENT STANS, who think everything

is always peachy. People are truly deranged. If you cant construct criticism in a positive way, and evaluate everything

an artist does or doesnt do well, you should not be posting, or normally what happens, you are ignored and most people

will skip the posts. LOL.  think you know whom you are.. ;)

fantasies are fun tho hey?  :D

born to die is my least favorite album.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  it's not a bad album, i truly love it, but it's been put on this ginormous pedestal and it's been dried out from tumblr.

any other album > btd (imo)

ZLJIWCD.gif

born to die is my least favorite album.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  it's not a bad album, i truly love it, but it's been put on this ginormous pedestal and it's been dried out from tumblr.

any other album > btd (imo)

I agree 100%

8nl2OpX.png

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is one of my faves from Honeymoon  :ohno:

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

also, don't let me be misunderstood is honestly her WORST cover, possibly even worst song. it drones on, and there's nothing there to interest me.

I just hate her voice on it tbh.

Why she released Dark Paradise as a single, like poor Off to the Races  :defeated:

Off to the Races is the best! :(

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png