Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I'm extremely sad that she deleted the Lizzy Grant photo taken by Chuck on IG. I'm sad that she might be ashamed of her past, of how beautiful the era and the sound of AKA was.

I don't think so. She just doesn't want negative comments about how she "changed"/"fake persona"/ etc... It's not as strong as it was in 2012, but there is still people who likes to trash-talk her and we know how much she hates it.

In fact, I think it's nice she still wanted to share that with us, even though we know she's very cautious about it.

- all the lolita demos are terrible. actually, most of the BTD demos are but i still have an album of all of them on my itunes for collecting purposes  :creep:

- american and bel-air are the best songs on paradise

- pretty when you cry is the worst song on ultraviolence next to fucked my way up to the top

- music to watch boys to is horrible and i dont know why it's on honeymoon let alone released as a single 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

- all the lolita demos are terrible. actually, most of the BTD demos are but i still have an album of all of them on my itunes for collecting purposes  :creep:

- american and bel-air are the best songs on paradise

- pretty when you cry is the worst song on ultraviolence next to fucked my way up to the top

- music to watch boys to is horrible and i dont know why it's on honeymoon let alone released as a single 

This is what the definition of Unpopular Lana Opinions looks like 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

- american and bel-air are is the best songs on paradise

Fixed

Let me try to list all mine in one:

- May Jailer is better than current LDR
- Blue Velvet is awesome
- Pretty When You Cry is severely overrated
- Honeymoon is infinitely better than UV
- Bel Air is amazing

- Guns & Roses is a masterpiece
- Without You is terrible

- Young & Beautiful lyrics seem to be a parody, awful

- UV is my least favorite of her albums (even though that's not saying much bc LDR is life)
- For K Part 2 is my baby

- I think her recent music videos are terrible and lazy (not really MTWBT, but High By The Beach and Ultraviolence...)