Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I feel like it sounds more like a leak than something for born to die. The million dollar man version on the album is all over the place. And what the hell is up with that odd electric sound after the chorus.

I feel like it sounds more like a leak than something for born to die. The million dollar man version on the album is all over the place. And what the hell is up with that odd electric sound after the chorus.

Radio and MDM live are incredible!

Radio at the Jazz Cafe and iTunes Fest, and MDM at iTunes~ they're flawless! She holds back on the MDM vocals in the studio one though.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I fucking hate it when she says stuff like "we was" (failing at remembering another example but I'm sure there's many)

Cause you and I, we was Born To Die (BTD live at the Premises)

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

Admittedly, I've never given any of it the proper chance. Like, every time I sit down with AKA, I get distracted.

I hate what I don't know. :whitney:

This was for Sitar, you fast fingered heauxes~

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Admittedly, I've never given any of it the proper chance. Like, every time I sit down with AKA, I get distracted.

Give it a chance it's eargasmic.

Million Dollar Man is horrible live. In fact, many of her live performances are very cringe-worthy. I don't say this because I think she's a bad singer, but because I think she's been choosing the wrong songs. Her iTunes set was much improved, in terms of vocals, but I still think they could cut MDM, pick up the pace of Radio and Without You, it would be much better.

In all honesty, she should work on her vocals for her faster paced songs. If she could perform Off To The Races in a different fashion than the Concert Prive performance (although I give her a pass for that because it was one of her first televised performances and the material was newer then), I think it could definitely be a crowd-pleaser and add a little life to her show.

Not sure where it was, maybe Montreal or some other place in Canada - but there's a YouTube video of her singing off to the races there and it was great, I loved it. She needs to sing it more often live.

Million Dollar Man is horrible live. In fact, many of her live performances are very cringe-worthy. I don't say this because I think she's a bad singer, but because I think she's been choosing the wrong songs. Her iTunes set was much improved, in terms of vocals, but I still think they could cut MDM, pick up the pace of Radio and Without You, it would be much better.

In all honesty, she should work on her vocals for her faster paced songs. If she could perform Off To The Races in a different fashion than the Concert Prive performance (although I give her a pass for that because it was one of her first televised performances and the material was newer then), I think it could definitely be a crowd-pleaser and add a little life to her show.

I don't care what gender you are, but you've got MASSIVE balls.

This was for Sitar, you fast fingered heauxes~

Sit naked in the dark with your headphones and you will know what I know. It's a perfect album.

(Although I guess it depends on what you average music taste is. I think it has something for everyone.)

I can imagine you getting distracted right in the middle of "Oh Say Can You See". Am I right? That one takes some time. At least develop some love for "Mermaid Motel".

MDM is beautiful live! The vocals just fill up the room and captivate the whole audience. Radio live is so sweet and normally pretty on tune.

It sounds like a dying orca.

It sounds like a dying orca.

Noooooo! How can you not listen to it at iTunes Fest and not be moved? So much raw emotion~ she isn't holding back at all.

I always cry in this part

2ry0aok.png

And then the 'do-doo-dee-dee-deeeeeeeeeeyeahhhh' :toofloppy:

Yes! Whenever I watch clips of her doing MDM I cry, and when I was actually there in the audience it got me started sobbing again! She got so emotional at iTunes:')