Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I totally agree with you! I like sirens, but not nearly as much as her other music. :eek:

I really love Sirens because its calming but the songs do sound very similar.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

^ Yeah, then it would probably be more like the music of Brian Wilson, arguably the foremost composer of popular music in the 20th century. sunglasses.gif

but lana's not brian wilson is she? she's elizabeth woolridge grant.

4r9w86.jpg

>calls a song mediocre

>album fav is Without You

I'm having a problem finding logic here :eek:

I know you're just going after Without You to get under my skin, Billiam. There are a total of zero flaws with that song.

Video games was good at first but now it's shit because everyone knows about that song

OMG a few months ago my fat friend and i were driving around town and we hear VG blaring out of someones car, such a random song to play so loud with your windows down. Anyway, we pulled up next to the car at the traffic lights and it was these two Latino thugs, all tattoo'd up, wearing gold chains, listening to this slow dreamy ballad, my friend and i were like :toofloppy:

I know you're just going after Without You to get under my skin, Billiam. There are a total of zero flaws with that song.

I don't think I need to pull deathray in here again to point out the giant flaw in the chorus that kills any and all chance for the song to be flawless

14417469274.gif

OMG a few months ago my fat friend and i were driving around town and we hear VG blaring out of someones car, such a random song to play so loud with your windows down. Anyway, we pulled up next to the car at the traffic lights and it was these two Latino thugs, all tattoo'd up, wearing gold chains, listening to this slow dreamy ballad, my friend and i were like :toofloppy:

omg @ fat friend, i choked

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I don't think I need to pull deathray in here again to point out the giant flaw in the chorus that kills any and all chance for the song to be flawless

I think I remember really liking whatever lyric he criticized, what was it again? Oh, let me point out:

Let's get out of this town, baby we're on fire

Generic horse shit.

I can find my own way, thank you very much. :creep:

She sings that sucsess or whatever means nothing without this person, wich is basically just really, really stupid. If she didn't sing those like 4 lines, the song would maybe be okay. For that matter, a line in Video Games is stupid too, so I really can't stand that song either. The only reason Video Games have any plays are 'cause it's my "sleep" playlist. :facepalm:

last.fm  

I can find my own way, thank you very much. :creep:

She sings that sucsess or whatever means nothing without this person, wich is basically just really, really stupid. If she didn't sing those like 4 lines, the song would maybe be okay. For that matter, a line in Video Games is stupid too, so I really can't stand that song either. The only reason Video Games have any plays are 'cause it's my "sleep" playlist. :facepalm:

"All my dreams and all the lights mean nothing without you" is a nice lyric and I can't even figure what's worth attacking about it (unless we're gonna have another feminist argument about how she shouldn't be so reliant on love or whatever, which let's not)--sure it's not genius, but it's nice perspective of her fame-chasing, especially with the addition of "they all think I have it all". It's even easier to attack other lyrics in the song. I'll admit, "Am I glamourous, tell me, am i glamourous?" is not her finest hour. But that chorus? Interested to know what's so heinous about it. It's certainly not worse than anything in "Lucky Ones", let's be one-hundred percent real on that one.

Hoping to hear news of your death soon.

"Only worth living if somebody is loving you"

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

"All my dreams and all the lights mean nothing without you" is a nice lyric and I can't even figure what's worth attacking about it (unless we're gonna have another feminist argument about how she shouldn't be so reliant on love or whatever, which let's not)--sure it's not genius, but it's nice perspective of her fame-chasing, especially with the addition of "they all think I have it all". It's even easier to attack other lyrics in the song. I'll admit, "Am I glamourous, tell me, am i glamourous?" is not her finest hour. But that chorus? Interested to know what's so heinous about it. It's certainly not worse than anything in "Lucky Ones", let's be one-hundred percent real on that one.

I know that it isn't much to go on, but that line just ruins the entire song for me. And that feminist thing is exacly what I'm talking about (I wouldn't really call it feminist, since is """appeals""" to everybody). I don't really like "Lucky Ones" either, but I can't find some lyrics that really gets on my nerves.

last.fm  

I know that it isn't much to go on, but that line just ruins the entire song for me. And that feminist thing is exacly what I'm talking about (I wouldn't really call it feminist, since is """appeals""" to everybody). I don't really like "Lucky Ones" either, but I can't find some lyrics that really gets on my nerves.

3p5zt9.jpg