Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I really like the way she looks now, even if she had to have plastic surgeries (I don't mind that at all), Lana Del Rey is a lot prettier than the natural Lizzy Grant.

I don't know, I think that's unpopular opinion no?

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

While reading back over my post, I've noticed that there is a large amount of.. sass in my responses. Beware!

I have tried my very best to make use of some emoticons to lighten the sass but it might not be enough for wary eyes.

I like Lana Del Ray/Rey AKA Lizzy Grant so much more than Born to Die. I feel like Born to Die is very "packaged" with it's sound and presentation. AKA just feels so natural in many aspects, it just flows better. Born to Die on the other hand just sounds overproduced on a whole.

That's not really an unpopular opinion. :P

- I despise 'Lucky Ones', even the demo sucks

Not an unpopular opinion, but that's okay, because you're not alone in beling completely bonkers for not appreciating the best song on BTD. I'm not surprised though, being that Dark Paradise is your username. :P (It almost hurt to be that sassy... almost).

- One of my favourite unreleased songs is 'Daddy Issues'

Yay, an actual unpopular opinion here! I love it too, and it almost makes up for your hatred of Lucky Ones... until I saw this:

- Another favourite is 'Match Made In Heaven'

While this is an unpopular opinion, OMG EW EW EWE WEW EWE W EWEEWEWWWWWWW.

- I dislike the new version of 'Yayo' as well

But... it's Yayo. Yayo is perfect no matter what. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Most of the negative opinions are unpopular, and most of the unpopular opinions are negative.

True, but I've seen a lot of posts in here that are just blatant negativity and not unpopular opinions at all. I'm fine with people having negative things to say about Lana & her music (trust me, I've got a few things I could say myself), but this isn't the thread for that!

Deal with it.

Wow sassy. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

EDIT: To word this in a less snarky way --> When most of the fanbase consists of people saying "OMG SHE'S FLAWLESS", negative opinions become unpopular opinions. Just because they're negative doesn't mean that they are not ~valid unpopular opinions/criticisms~ and not worth sharing, nor is it worth even pointing out.

I know, we know. Like I said, it just isn't the thread for it really because I've seen so many posts that are less unpopular and more just negative thoughts. BLARGH! How about we take our frustrations out in a more appropirate thread? I'll buy you some new balls of yarn! :)

3049389234_0888ae6048.jpg

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I know, we know. Like I said, it just isn't the thread for it really because I've seen so many posts that are less unpopular and more just negative thoughts. BLARGH! How about we take our frustrations out in a more appropirate thread? I'll buy you some new balls of yarn! :)

3049389234_0888ae6048.jpg

Sorry for the sass -- I was just being a grumpy-pants that day!

Thank you for the yarn! My favourite! :3

*kitty hugs*

46297__pic.jpg

I should have said unfavorable opinions. I did not mean to suggest that i think anyone is being too negative or even negative at all. I don't. Obviously, hello, look who's talking. But, yeah, SitarHeroine is right--there's a good amount in this thread of people defending what they like.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

But, yeah, SitarHeroine is right--there's a good amount in this thread of people defending what they like.

I prefer SitarHeroinFiend.

"Axl Rose Husband" is pretty over-looked and kickass. It's lyrics shit on most of Born to Die.

Oh, something that's bothered me- I think she wrote less on BTD than she says. She says there were only like...two words that she didn't write but I highly doubt that. lol Esp since Justin and her sat down and wrote SS together

But Rick did SS! :P

"Axl Rose Husband" is pretty over-looked and kickass. It's lyrics shit on most of Born to Die.

YES. IT'S SO PERFECT.

I might get murdered for it but smoking makes her even sexier...

&her nose is my favorite feature

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

When people say smoking is unnatractice, I disagree. It only makes unnatractive people look more unnatractive. It makes sexy people even sexier. For example, Lana. Her smoking is sexy. The local bum on the street, smoking makes him look uglier.

It might be sexy, but it is bad for her voice (and health), so I guess she has to make a choice.

It might be sexy, but it is bad for her voice (and health), so I guess she has to make a choice.

this again? seriously...just 'cause she's a musician doesn't mean she can't do whatever the fuck she wants. besides, she looks like a babe when she smokes.

4r9w86.jpg

- I prefer the 'Born To Die' demo to the official version

- I despise 'Lucky Ones', even the demo sucks

- One of my favourite unreleased songs is 'Daddy Issues'

- Another favourite is 'Match Made In Heaven'

- I want to punch the 'Summertime Sadness' demo in the throat, the original is incredible

- I dislike the 'Video Games' music video

- I dislike the new version of 'Yayo' as well

SUMMERTIME SADNESS DEMO?!

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*