Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Nobody ever said that Lana was a better vocalist than Mariah Carey or Adam Lambert; everyone in this thread agrees with you that Adam is a better vocalist :scoff:

PEOPLE PREFERRING LANA'S MUSIC DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THAT.

You can prefer her music which is great but I will not agree with him being untalented just because he covered Lana Del Rey's West Coast. We can like both artist. 

10 hours ago, TrippieHippie said:

Lana Del Rey is not vocally skilled and she doesn't exude much vocal range.

Lana Del Rey's voice is stereotypical and average which is okay. 

:godlaugh2::bye::tanisha::omg::wtf::wtf2::uh::whoopi::pls::hottie::eartha2::eartha:

Now when you're saying shit as dumb as that we know you're just here to troll

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

:godlaugh2::bye::tanisha::omg::wtf::wtf2::uh::whoopi::pls::hottie::eartha2::eartha:

Now when you're saying shit as dumb as that we know you're just here to troll

You're calling me a troll because I said in comparison to Adam Lambert, Lana Del Rey lacks vocal agility and range. Sure, Jan. 

Let's see Lana Del Rey perform an aria and a Broadway number.

It won't happen because VOCALLY she lacks the ability to do so.

Lana Del Rey is still a great artist but she isn't cut out for something like that and that's okay. 

Imagine being so obsessed with Adam Lambert that you come to a Lana forum to drag her repeatedly by saying asinine things like she's an average and stereotypical singer :hillary:

Not going to engage any further because you clearly ARE trolling since no one is arguing that Adam Lambert is a bad vocalist yet you keep on going. Enjoy your Saturday!

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

he couldn't even do a good cover of West Coast. :ma:

Lana Del Rey's West Coast doesn't hold a candle to Queen's music. 

Freddie Mercury's rendition of Opera

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Imagine being so obsessed with Adam Lambert that you come to a Lana forum to drag her repeatedly by saying asinine things like she's an average and stereotypical singer :hillary:

Not going to engage any further because you clearly ARE trolling since no one is arguing that Adam Lambert is a bad vocalist yet you keep on going. Enjoy your Saturday!

You're not going to engage any further because you know I'm right.

I'm a huge fan of Lana Del Rey and listen to her music on the daily. 

She is my most listened to artist on Spotify and has been on my wrapped playlist for years alongside Queen and Adam Lambert. 

I'm just not going to biasedly drag an artist and agree with you or others because this is a Lana Board.

It's just not going to happen. 

Have a great Saturday!

Just now, TrippieHippie said:

You're not going to debate because you know I'm right.

I'm a huge fan of Lana Del Rey and listen to her music on the daily. 

She is my most listened to artist on Spotify and has been on my wrapped playlist for years alongside Queen and Adam Lambert. 

I'm just not going to biasedly drag an artist and agree with you or others because this is a Lana Board.

It's just not going to happen. 

Have a great Saturday!

you obviously haven't slept with the thought some little queer people on ur device don't like adam lambert

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, heavensentslut said:

you obviously haven't slept with the thought some little queer people on ur device don't like adam lambert

I don't care that you don't like Adam Lambert. 

I just don't agree with all of you calling him untalented just because he covered Lana Del Rey's West Coast. 

Just now, TrippieHippie said:

I just don't agree with all of you calling him untalented just because he covered Lana Del Rey's West Coast. 

who ever said he was untalented?

like show me

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

You are entitled to your own opinions, but how can you come to a Lana Del Rey site, say she's an average singer and expect people to agree with you?  

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

who ever said he was untalented?

like show me

Someone said that in this thread and that was the opinion that I was debating against.

Someone also said Lana Del Rey is a better vocalist which is factually untrue. I'm providing actual written evidence that Adam Lambert's vocal agility is stronger than Lana Del Rey. 

To me, I feel like there's a lot of biased conversation here.

You all know Adam Lambert is a professional vocalist with an incredible voice but you're refusing to acknowledge Lana Del Rey's weaker points, vocally. 

She is an average vocalist in the eyes of vocal coaches when analyzing her vocal octave and vocal agility  BUT with her average range she has a UNIQUE execution of notes and singing style that causes Lana Del Rey to stand apart from the crowd.