Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

6 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

You are entitled to your own opinions, but how can you come to a Lana Del Rey site, say she's an average singer and expect people to agree with you?  

I said she's an average singer as far as octave and vocal range is concerned. 

There's MANY artist with the exact same vocal range in Hollywood that are very successful.

I don't know why were equating average to bad.

I consistently stated that Lana Del Rey has a beautiful voice. 

3 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

I said she's an average singer as far as octave and vocal range is concerned. 

There's MANY artist with the exact same vocal range in Hollywood that are very successful.

I don't know why were equating average to bad.

I consistently stated that Lana Del Rey has a beautiful voice. 

ur LDR hate boner just wont go away huh

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

4 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

ur LDR hate boner just wont go away huh

You desperately wish I hated Lana Del Rey

but unfortunately for you, I love her and will continue to keep supporting her music.

Blizzard is one of my favorite songs by her. 

I also follow her Honeymoon account and yes, she accepted my account so I am able to see her private posts.

I attended this specific concert:

3 minutes ago, TrippieHippie said:

You desperately wish I hated Lana Del Rey

but unfortunately for you, I love her and will continue to keep supporting her music.

Blizzard is one of my favorite songs by her. 

I also follow her Honeymoon account and yes, she accepted my account so I am able to see her private posts.

I attended this specific concert:

OMG BITCH I LOVE THAT FOR YOU HERE'S A COOKIE OMFGGGGG !!!!!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just now, TropicoKitten said:

Just a reminder that just because you’re an OG fan doesn’t make you better than anyone else:bebe:

Didn't say I was better than you or anyone else. Someone said I hated Lana Del Rey and I confirmed I didn't. 

1 hour ago, TrippieHippie said:

You can prefer her music which is great but I will not agree with him being untalented just because he covered Lana Del Rey's West Coast. We can like both artist. 

someone watched the movie “bohemian rhapsody” didn’t they… and now queen/adam lambert are the point of comparison for all other artists even tho them and lana have NOTHING to do with each other… mhm :lmaoney:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

19 minutes ago, angelphoenix said:

someone watched the movie “bohemian rhapsody” didn’t they… and now queen/adam lambert are the point of comparison for all other artists even tho them and lana have NOTHING to do with each other… mhm :lmaoney:

The only reason Adam Lambert is being discussed is because he covered Lana Del Rey’s song. Before Lana Del Rey, I was a fan of Adam Lambert. I have been a fan for about 15 years ago now. I have loved Queen since childhood and finally Lana Del Rey for 11 years. I didn’t watch Bohemian Rhapsody until recently.

I have been a Prince fan since 3 years old.

I think Prince is better than Adam Lambert.

Sorry, but I don’t feel like I must worship someone to like them and their art.

2 hours ago, TrippieHippie said:

You're proving my point.

You're only think Lana Del Rey is better because of aesthetic, popularity and views. 

You're not open to debating the vocal agility of Lana Del Rey in comparison to Adam Lambert. 

how are you going to tell me why I think something?

I like Lana's music. Adam Lambert's makes me wish I was deaf.  I don't give a single fuck about his vocal agility,  his music still sucks ass to me. Deal with it.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I like Lana's music. Adam Lambert's makes me wish I was deaf.  I don't give a single fuck about his vocal agility,  his music still sucks ass to me. Deal with it.

the most accurate comment so far. :xgiggle:

12 minutes ago, baddisease said:

6 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

the most accurate comment so far. :xgiggle:

coming for that best taste award :true:

Capture.jpg