liam

it's in some sort of demo purgatory, it (along with other tracks not by her) was sent out for other artists' consideration

similar to Carly Rae's work with Sia on her new record, the Sia demos do exist and they will likely take years to circulate out assuming that people are even willing to risk putting them around

ooh, so now demos get of magic virtual cauldrons that out there to be found, there's people who know about them but they are secret. That's weird!!

I wouldn't mind a batch of demos landing on my PC (if I had complete security I won't be traced down and arrested!)

it's in some sort of demo purgatory, it (along with other tracks not by her) was sent out for other artists' consideration

similar to Carly Rae's work with Sia on her new record, the Sia demos do exist and they will likely take years to circulate out assuming that people are even willing to risk putting them around

But how did you get it though? And didn't the Lean On demo leak without labels even batting an eyelash at taking it down (the original leak is still up on soundcloud), did it come from the same place? Is it watermarked? Not trying to sound like an ass, just wondering.

ooh, so now demos get of magic virtual cauldrons that out there to be found, there's people who know about them but they are secret. That's weird!!

I wouldn't mind a batch of demos landing on my PC (if I had complete security I won't be traced down and arrested!)

Not quite, most of them aren't being stored in a database online that you can pull from like a publishing/sync site because they're already in the process of being used by another artist

But how did you get it though? And didn't the Lean On demo leak without labels even batting an eyelash at taking it down (the original leak is still up on soundcloud), did it come from the same place? Is it watermarked? Not trying to sound like an ass, just wondering.

I actually don't think I heard the leak, but I believe it was a rough cut and emailed rather than being a fully finished demo to be shopped around

BzhmW.png

Not quite, most of them aren't being stored in a database online that you can pull from like a publishing/sync site because they're already in the process of being used by another artist

I actually don't think I heard the leak, but I believe it was a rough cut and emailed rather than being a fully finished demo to be shopped around

just email it to me and i'll kiss your ass all you want!!!

just email it to me and i'll kiss your ass all you want!!!

I'm really not here to get my ass kissed. She's performed part of it live before, not sure if the videos are still lingering

BzhmW.png

I'm really not here to get my ass kissed. She's performed part of it live before, not sure if the videos are still lingering

I'm having no luck finding it. Do you know if it was in a video of a whole set or its own video? Just trying to find it again