Your Girl Lana

Questions

Eek it doesn't. I'll have to quote e someone who posts a gift to see what the code is

it works. the code is correct, its just the particular gif you chose that doesn't work. try again with another gif

edit: it looks like it actually worked. probably the site took long to load it.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

So what does the code have to be? HTTP, not HTTPS? And definitely. gif at the end?

it worked. I see your previous post with the gif showing up correctly. Do u see it now or it still shows up as broken link to you?

It shows as a broken link,  just 'giphy.gif' ugh :(

Im positive its on your browser side the issue, because I do see the gif and I viewed it with two different browsers just now to test it. Maybe edit your post and try again? Try with different gifs again and pictures too. The code is correct, just make sure when you get the url of a gif or image to be direct link. you can make sure u have the right link with just right-click on the gif or image of your choice from google and choose "copy image location". It's the direct link ready to use for copy here. And no it doesn't matter if it's HTTP or HTTPS. the "S" is just to inform you that the site/url is safe, nothing to worry abt it.

How do I get external gifs to work in posts? I know how to use the little square ones on this site but how do I import a gift from Google images into a post, for example? It never works with the normal image tool

What I do is: 

1. Choose an Image or a Gif I want to post from Google 

2. Right Click and choose "copy the address of the image" (i see it in french so i don't know how it's translated in english) 

3. Go back to LB and click on the Image tool (looks like a polaroid underneath the Text Color tool) 

4. Paste the link and you have the image/gif on a post 

TnFwh1T.png

YToPja9.png

For me it works with all gifs and images I can find on different websites. But if it's a gif/img I have on my laptop I either upload it on tumblr and do the same thing I do above or I upload it on imgur and select the BBCode. 

What I do is: 

1. Choose an Image or a Gif I want to post from Google 

2. Right Click and choose "copy the address of the image" (i see it in french so i don't know how it's translated in english) 

3. Go back to LB and click on the Image tool (looks like a polaroid underneath the Text Color tool) 

4. Paste the link and you have the image/gif on a post 

TnFwh1T.png

YToPja9.png

For me it works with all gifs and images I can find on different websites. But if it's a gif/img I have on my laptop I either upload it on tumblr and do the same thing I do above or I upload it on imgur and select the BBCode. 

Thats actually the way i originally tried but wasnt working for me. Maybe I just had to wait for it to show up or something.

Ill try it again and see

giphy.gif

Im positive its on your browser side the issue, because I do see the gif and I viewed it with two different browsers just now to test it. Maybe edit your post and try again? Try with different gifs again and pictures too. The code is correct, just make sure when you get the url of a gif or image to be direct link. you can make sure u have the right link with just right-click on the gif or image of your choice from google and choose "copy image location". It's the direct link ready to use for copy here. And no it doesn't matter if it's HTTP or HTTPS. the "S" is just to inform you that the site/url is safe, nothing to worry abt it.

So now i look back on the other page and it is working? I think maybe it just takes a while for my computer to register or something hahah

So now i look back on the other page and it is working? I think maybe it just takes a while for my computer to register or something hahah

yes it can be a browser issue/or onsite issue taking long to load the gif. it can happen, that's alright thought at least you know now that it definitely works 

Um so how do I get signatures to show again? I took them off view when I first joined and never came across that option again

My Settings - 'Ignore' preferences - remove the "Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages" mark.

How do I attach images to my post without including it as an attachment? I see members having photos appearing to be pasted into their posts, but whenever I do that, it says that the site doesn't allow that extension. 

I second this question because I also have this issue haha. I know people link their photos into their posts from photo hosting websites, but I'm not sure which one's work best? I tried photo bucket before but the photos don't always show up for other people lol

giphy.gif

I second this question because I also have this issue haha. I know people link their photos into their posts from photo hosting websites, but I'm not sure which one's work best? I tried photo bucket before but the photos don't always show up for other people lol

Even though someone answered my question it still doesn’t work! Lol

I use imgur and I’ve never had a problem with it! every time someone posts from photobucket tho I see that image of a clock and not the actual pic the person was trying to post so idk what’s up with their website lol but that’s why I don’t use them

UbsOye5.png

I use imgur and I’ve never had a problem with it! every time someone posts from photobucket tho I see that image of a clock and not the actual pic the person was trying to post so idk what’s up with their website lol but that’s why I don’t use them

Thank you so much!  :kiss:

giphy.gif