Your Girl Lana

Questions

On the home page on the right side where statuses, etc. are, I clicked an "x" in the corner of an ad thinking it would hide just the ad, but I ended up hiding the entire sidebar, so no statuses or anything show up anymore  :(  :facepalm:  Can anyone tell me how to get it back?

giphy-1.gif 

How come some gifs upload as gifs and some as still images? This happened to my avis at least 3 times and I'm really curious

No it's not the size I've got them compressed they're all good

They were all linked on third party hosting as well

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I can't change the title of my fanart thread, and I can't go back and edit my old posts in any thread at all ?? is anyone else having these problems?? it just keeps saying Driver Error or loading foreverrrrrrr but still not doing anything

UbsOye5.png

this is more of a help thing

for the last month and a half my notification tab takes ages to open, and now it doesn't even load at all .. idk whats wrong 

still relevant.. notification tab doesn't load or takes over 5 minutes to load...

I’m on my phone and accidentally switched the view to full site mode. How do I get it back to the mobile version ?

For me, it usually goes back to mobile mode after not using the browser for a while.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How can I change my member title? Do I need to post more still?

My settings --> Profile settings --> sub-title "Profile informartion" --> Member Title

I think you can change it once you've passed the Newbie phase (have to post a certain amount of comments, which it seems you have :party: )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My settings --> Profile settings --> sub-title "Profile informartion" --> Member Title

I think you can change it once you've passed the Newbie phase (have to post a certain amount of comments, which it seems you have :party: )

Thank you but there's no such option for me. ☹️ I guess I'll just check again once I hit 200 posts or something. 

this is more of a help thing

for the last month and a half my notification tab takes ages to open, and now it doesn't even load at all .. idk whats wrong 

Not sure if you're still having this problem, but I've found that it can help if you try and open the notifications while you're viewing a thread. It doesn't always work but I find it does help normally! :)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Not sure if you're still having this problem, but I've found that it can help if you try and open the notifications while you're viewing a thread. It doesn't always work but I find it does help normally! :)

oh wow it does..thank you!