Your Girl Lana

Questions

This is maybe a better place to ask this than the status bar: how can you change the title of a topic you created ? Thank you in advance ! :)

You click edit to the first post, aka the OP, and the click use full editor

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

How do I post gifs? Because every time I have attempted adding a gif either in a post or in the signature it plays through it once and then proceeds to remain as a still image?

How do I post gifs? Because every time I have attempted adding a gif either in a post or in the signature it plays through it once and then proceeds to remain as a still image?

do [ img ]*direct gif link*[ /img ] w/o the spaces

How do I post videos so you can watch it directly from this forum without having to click on the youtube link and opening up a separate tab?

for me if i just copy and past the youtube link into the post box and press "post", it shows up as the video, not the link. it should be the same for you

130525-Lana-Del-Rey..tongues.gif?1

Don't know if this is a stupid question but what do the dots underneath our pictures mean? I have two dots, some have one dot, and others have more dots. I think they're stars in the actual profile but I have no idea what they actually mean

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Don't know if this is a stupid question but what do the dots underneath our pictures mean? I have two dots, some have one dot, and others have more dots. I think they're stars in the actual profile but I have no idea what they actually mean

exactly! what do these mean y'all?

Cant log in with twitter :( 

There is an error with your Twitter application settings. Please check to ensure that you have properly set a callback URL in your Twitter application configuration, and ensure OpenSSL is installed on your server.

Cant log in with twitter :(

There is an error with your Twitter application settings. Please check to ensure that you have properly set a callback URL in your Twitter application configuration, and ensure OpenSSL is installed on your server.

Hello there,

Please message this account with the username you are trying to sign in with & I will help you with this.

Lots of love,

Elle, admin x

Hello there,

Please message this account with the username you are trying to sign in with & I will help you with this.

Lots of love,

Elle, admin x

I'm getting the same message. I am trying to sign in on my phone with this account. 

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

They mean what level you are at basically. Newbies have one dot, members have 2 dots and advanced members have 3 dots.. Staff has stars

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm getting the same message. I am trying to sign in on my phone with this account. 

PM'd you, love!

They mean what level you are at basically. Newbies have one dot, members have 2 dots and advanced members have 3 dots.. Staff has stars

The dots (pips) reflect post count for users:

1 pip - 0-99 posts

2 pips - 100 - 999 posts

3 pips - 1000 - 9999 posts

4 pips - 10000+ posts

Staff is not included in this system.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

PM'd you, love!

The dots (pips) reflect post count for users:

1 pip - 0-99 posts

2 pips - 100 - 999 posts

3 pips - 1000 - 9999 posts

4 pips - 10000+ posts

Staff is not included in this system.

Thank for clearing it up! Does anyone have 4 stars yet?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif