Your Girl Lana

Questions

Edit: Figured out how to solve question one.

In case anyone else has this question, all I did was upload the gif I wanted on tinypic after saving it to my computer then pasted the given in the sig page under my settings.

Alright, here are my questions

1. Why when I put a gif in my signature does it not show up after I save it?

2. How do you go about changing your member title "newbie"? Is that just something that changes after being a member for some time?

29legc9.gif

2. How do you go about changing your member title "newbie"? Is that just something that changes after being a member for some time?

After 200 posts, it's automatically changed to "Member" but you then have the ability to change it to whatever you'd like :smile2:

can somebody tell me how I change my username pls?

Message an admin, I think @would be your best bet, and they'll change it for you!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

After 200 posts, it's automatically changed to "Member" but you then have the ability to change it to whatever you'd like :smile2:

Message an admin, I think @would be your best bet, and they'll change it for you!

Ahh :oic:

Thank you very much for this information!

29legc9.gif

I noticed that some members here can set their 'last online' status to 'private'.

How does it work? I searched my whole profile - can't find. Or is it another feature you just can use if you've been a member for a special time or do I have to have a certain number of posts?

Thanks for a reply!

I noticed that some members here can set their 'last online' status to 'private'.

How does it work? I searched my whole profile - can't find. Or is it another feature you just can use if you've been a member for a special time or do I have to have a certain number of posts?

Thanks for a reply!

When logging in, there is an option for logging in anonymously  :)