Your Girl Lana

Questions

Guest Dot

Can we please get the chat back? I think it was a great tool, especially for new members to make friends more easily. Communicating via PM is very unconvenient.

I posted this into the "Questions" thread, but since noone who could help me answers, I will try it with a new topic.

Whenever I want to send a PM to anyone, which is longer than one line, this error message (or a similar one) appears.

g7h2jefn.png

Now, it's not that I would have a full PM box, I only use 5% of my "storage". And I also don't send super long messages.

I also have the feeling that I can not recieve messages either way, since for example Heartcore wanted to send me something and I never got it (and i do not assume that he is a canceller like Lana).

Can anyone (a mod?) help me?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why can't I click on someone's name and see their profile? Not all, but very few have their names in black

I need to know this... It's Lanaboards best kept secret :pft:

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

Hi, I just wanted to ask, that how I can put something on my signature? I am looking at settings and I have something wrong, I can't do anything on that site. Can you please help me? :)

post-5856-0-83966100-1415808771_thumb.jpg

oh hello  

i cant see my profile too which is annoying because i cant pm anyone  :biblio:

my only guess is that you have your profile "hidden" or "private", idk, i feel like you're the only person on here i've seen with this issue

my only guess is that you have your profile "hidden" or "private", idk, i feel like you're the only person on here i've seen with this issue

I saw like 3 users with the same problem