Your Girl Lana

Questions

how do I get Recent Topics to stop collapsing?? I'll be in the middle of reading through all the thread titles and then suddenly all but two disappear and I have to refresh the page to get them back, and then it does it again!! I've had this problem for quite a while but it never bothered me that much cause it wasn't happening as much as it is now

UbsOye5.png

Same  :crossed:  I read online once you hit 50 posts the option should show up, but nothing

Idk if you still need to know but it’s 200

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Does the leak banhammer rule apply to material that isn't going to be used, like Hey, You or Melanie's Haunted or something else?

whats that I feel like I should know

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

whats that I feel like I should know

what's the leak banhammer rule? if you post leaked material in the Entertainment threads, you get banned.

giphy.gif

ok whenever i upload gifs they seem to always stay stuck on the first frame? can someone help me please 

for example: 

post-18373-0-67789600-1548187457_thumb.gif

giphy.gif

lol nvm got it to work! didn't see someone else asked the question before me

um how do i change a picture size in my signature? its uploading rly big

Just search for a smaller size of the image you want to put. Right-click on the image, press ''search image on Google'' and the option to see more sizes for that image should appear there somewhere

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

how do y'all add pics & gifs to your posts? i'm dumb pls help :defeated:

i copy and paste pics then for gifs, i use giphy > copy link > gif link > on lanaboards click the image button > paste gif link > it should appear

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

ok!! i'm obviously new but i have two questions: 

first, in your sig, does adding a photo/gif/whatever count as a line of text? i ask cause i tried to add a one-line quote underneath my gif in my sig earlier, and it told me i couldn't because you can only have one line of text.

secondly, sorry if a million noobs always ask this question but i'm just curious, at what point are you allowed to edit your own little tagline/title thingy? like where it says "member" or in my case "newbie" a lot of people have their own custom phrase, i've been on other forums that use this same hosting service or whatever you'd call it but i think the rules are different on all of them, so i was just wondering

thank u in advance :w8ing:

tumblr_mpa5s93jmR1s8gmjao1_500.gif

secondly, sorry if a million noobs always ask this question but i'm just curious, at what point are you allowed to edit your own little tagline/title thingy? like where it says "member" or in my case "newbie" a lot of people have their own custom phrase, i've been on other forums that use this same hosting service or whatever you'd call it but i think the rules are different on all of them, so i was just wondering

thank u in advance :w8ing:

if i remember i think at 200 posts you can edit it to say whatever!

but dont take my word for it it could be lower if anything

___

how do i embed a YT video? i used to be able to just put a link in and it would automatically embed but now it doesnt :(