Mileena

The Sims

1 hour ago, 132 said:

unborn baby broke is an adult, has a hubby and triplets....

Pictures please :oop2: 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, shady said:

Pictures please :oop2: 

join the discord.

Spoiler

jaykay i aint evil

unborn baby broke and his kids are at school and hubby working. also it was twin girls and a boy, not triplets lmao.

Screenshot-2800.png

Screenshot-2801.png

1 minute ago, baked said:

redownloaded sims 2 ultimate collection,

AS YOU SHOULD GIRL

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

As a former active member of the simblr community I can confidently say TS4 is SHIT and so is EA! Sims 5 will probs also be terrible. I can already see them pulling some shit like subscription based expansion packs or w/e. Terrible company that gives their devs a sad budget for the expansion packs. I remember during the City Living livestream before it came out one of the devs said they didn't put an animation of the sim actually going into the elevator cause they wanted to compromise and add in other gameplay stuff... That stuck with me like they really couldn't add a simple animation of the sim entering the elevator cause otherwise they wouldn't be able to add other shit w their budget. The sim literally just teleports... This is one of many examples of this game's lack of details. Terribly surface level game with 0 depth and character. The "infants" they're adding also just look like scaled down toddlers. Horrible game. An insult to the previously amazing sims franchise.

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

As a former active member of the simblr community I can confidently say TS4 is SHIT and so is EA! Sims 5 will probs also be terrible. I can already see them pulling some shit like subscription based expansion packs or w/e. Terrible company that gives their devs a sad budget for the expansion packs. I remember during the City Living livestream before it came out one of the devs said they didn't put an animation of the sim actually going into the elevator cause they wanted to compromise and add in other gameplay stuff... That stuck with me like they really couldn't add a simple animation of the sim entering the elevator cause otherwise they wouldn't be able to add other shit w their budget. The sim literally just teleports... This is one of many examples of this game's lack of details. Terribly surface level game with 0 depth and character. The "infants" they're adding also just look like scaled down toddlers. Horrible game. An insult to the previously amazing sims franchise.

I might get shat on but I started with sims 4 in 2014, it was a Christmas present. I had to buy a second copy because origin was fucking up and it kept telling me i needed to update it, idfk. anyways, i got sims 3 and then i got sims 2 UC in 2015 from ea chat support (thank u, bring that back pls). I only ever play sims 4 now to remind me how bad it is and it enhances my gameplay of sims 2 and 3.

EA don't care anymore because these EA ass lickers will eat any shit they pass down to us then come after people having valid complaints. Toxic positivity exists and that is it. Literally buy the sims 3 base game on steam and then defend sims 4. Sure it's laggy and all sims look like potatoes. Sims 4 has the worst simulation lag I have ever witnessed and barbie from toy story literally looks more realistic . So what's your point like I can't.

1 of 2 things is gonna happen

1.  These apologists eventually silence valid complaints and EA just cease to care anymore because the apologists make up a majority of the fan base and will eat up any dusty, broken and borked thing they release.
  2. Paralives or another competitor game will be released, a majority of the fan base run over to that game, EA will try everything in their power but realise that they've ruined their cash cow, the milk has curdled and there's nothing they can do about it. They can discount whatever they want but they'll realise that their incompetence and ignorance ruined one of the best selling game franchises.

B4-F9183-C-A172-45-FE-92-D4-7226-C7-C96-

4 hours ago, 132 said:

I've almost finished my 8th rotation of Pleasantview which equates to roughly 40 years in-game...scary

whew congrats!

the longest gameplay I ever had was I think 27 weeks in TS3 :toofunny: Still got the save on my laptop but it's hardly playable, it takes around half an hour to load, the seasons are messed up (for some reason I hear the winter/snowstorm wind all the time even tho it's summer :rip:), some of my Sims inventory is glitched and full of bills I can't pay or remove, my fortune teller Sim's  career is glitched, some lots invisible on map view, like it's a total mess

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 hours ago, 132 said:

Toxic positivity exists and that is it.

It's literally the worst. I still follow the sims on social media and the amount of people in the comments of their posts saying "guys we should be grateful for this and that, they are trying really hard" like... bombastic side eye. so sad to witness so many brainwashed people. It's concerning how easy it is to scam people nowadays and make them give you their money and EA mastered this art lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

7 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

the amount of people in the comments of their posts saying "guys we should be grateful for this and that, they are trying really hard"

ok but are they trying really hard girl...

look at sims 2 level of trying hard then get back to me because simguru's are not only absolute assholes now, theyre also not trying hard, they're slacking

sims 4 sucks there is no gameplay. the only thing it did better than TS2 and TS3 was create-a-sim and build mode and that's not even 25 percent of the game for me. like the sims have no personality and the art style is ugly. sims 2 is the best game ever 

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

sims 4 sucks there is no gameplay. the only thing it did better than TS2 and TS3 was create-a-sim and build mode and that's not even 25 percent of the game for me. like the sims have no personality and the art style is ugly. sims 2 is the best game ever 

lg6ZrVv8_400x400.jpeg

On 3/1/2023 at 11:01 AM, shadesofearthquakes said:

The Sims Life Stories is so camp like the drama almost rivals Pleasantview. Like I kinda wanna download a recreation of Four Corners to plop into TS2 :true: 

Ok so I download a recreation of Four Corners and for some odd reason the names are all randomized so I have some correcting to do but I’m hyped . Riley Thee Harlow is such a messy kween

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 hour ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Ok so I download a recreation of Four Corners and for some odd reason the names are all randomized so I have some correcting to do but I’m hyped . Riley Thee Harlow is such a messy kween

BITVILLE SUPREMACY:true:

11 minutes ago, 132 said:

Pleasantview4Eva

My pleasant view is so sexy ICL it’s my most preferred hood to play in… my Rockwell Acres and Cliffside Retreat recreations are almost completely accurate to the tile. I just wish there was a better way for people to convert console clothing so I can deck out Ossie and Felicity more true to the PS2 version

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

My pleasant view is so sexy ICL it’s my most preferred hood to play in… my Rockwell Acres and Cliffside Retreat recreations are almost completely accurate to the tile. I just wish there was a better way for people to convert console clothing so I can deck out Ossie and Felicity more true to the PS2 version

OH MY GOD when i was like twelve i tried recreating the TS2 console neighborhood on a shitty acer notebook laptop HDJIBSHFBDSF it did not go very far at all because my laptop was utter dogshit. i only made the rockwell acres house and a bunch of sims for the neighborhood