Tammy

Lana Del Rey at the ECHO Awards in Germany

Not that you care a shit about my opinion but I just hated this look! I mean, what the hell the croco....diles are doing in her head?!

And the dress.. Oh boy! Lana, no!

She was so FLAWLESS for the charity dinner the day before and now for the event she goes like................. meh! :(

Very happy she won tho! yayayayaa

Does anyone else think she looks different for some reason?? Like she's looking so sexy as usual, but like .. Maybe it's the eyeliner .. i think it's the eyeliner .. 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

BF58CwNCAAEAOKU.jpg[/spoilerc]

OMG she is wearing LIZARDSSS CLIPSSS :oprah: !!  I love lizardssssss!!! :crying:  My dream is have a chameleon as a pet and walk with him in ipanema beach at the sunset. Caress his little chameleon belly and give him coconut water!! I love those lizards clip and I need them right now!! I have lizards finger rings, earings, and neckless. Now I need clips.

She is wearing lizards!! So emotional and happy that I don't even pay attention or care about the fact that her dress is elderly retired olimpic godess style or her terrible lip liner. Not even the bad botox annoys me. Just look at those amazing clips :oprah:

oh and she won!! I knew the lizards would give her luck. :whitney:

glgcDdT.gif

they look like (weirdly shaped) crocodiles to me, so cute and lizzy

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why is everybody making fun of Emili Sandé?  :smh: I'm not a fan of hers, but find it pretty mean how she's made fun of, though.

I have nothing against Emeli, but watched Lana give 2 awkward speeches with her pretty voice in front of her, while Emeli continues to applaud with a strange face... Plus the tweet, that was pretty hilarious :deadbanana:

Why is everybody making fun of Emili Sandé?  :smh: I'm not a fan of hers, but find it pretty mean how she's made fun of, though.

cause she seems kinda bitchy and conceited

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Does anyone else think she looks different for some reason?? Like she's looking so sexy as usual, but like .. Maybe it's the eyeliner .. i think it's the eyeliner .. 

She usually used to wear eyeliner, but when she did she would have fake eyelashes on too. She doesnt wear the combination anymore, just the eyeliner, which makes her eyes like smaller lol.

lH7Zs6V.gif