Beemo

Beemo's Covers | Update: Mixtape

Hey everyone! I've been enjoying making cover art of Lana's songs lately. I thought I should post them here for all of you to see. I'll update this thread whenever I finish more covers :3

This is what I have so far:

iVzj27UirxUE5.png

ibzlVeLLtNwxWa.png

icQIb5VauQEMz.png

ibf9274T13cv7D.png

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

These are really beautiful. The cover for Without You is so fitting. It looks as if she's gazing into the distance, missing someone, feelings alone, without you. And Never Let Me Go is also gorgeous. I love that photoshoot.

Never let me go is really pretty and pawn shop blues is really lizzy, i like it

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Wow, I really love the cover for Never Let Me Go. :flutter: Good work! I look forward to more covers from you. :)

I'll update this thread soon :3

I love Never Let Me Go, I always thought that photoshoot fitted with the song :flutter: (infact i made my own for the song with another pic)

Ditto. I love the photoshoot :flutter:

They're really beautiful, I loved it, you're so creative! Congrats  :kiss:

NLM is gorgeous

The photo shoot is amazing :oprah:

Enjoying your gap year I see. Love it, Roie ;*

Hey Leo. Thanks :hoe:

Never Let Me go >>>

Aside from the photoshoot being beautiful, i also really love the font you picked :3

Thanks, good sis ata :sass:

These are really beautiful. The cover for Without You is so fitting. It looks as if she's gazing into the distance, missing someone, feelings alone, without you. And Never Let Me Go is also gorgeous. I love that photoshoot.

Thank you!

Never let me go is really pretty and pawn shop blues is really lizzy, i like it

Thanks Lola :hoe:

never let me go is amazing omg beemo i've been waiting for you to open this thread for years 

i just

That gif :lmao: Thanks

Thanks you guys. It means a lot :icant:

My cover for Young and Beautiful. Had to manipulate this image since the only versions I could find had her head cut off, so I fixed that.

ixWXU9XtK6VJm.png

Yes :3

Okay there's no form so I'll wing it.

I would like you to use this image. I want it to say both her name and the title "American Dream", the latter pretty prominently. Different text placement, more top and bottom. I would like to keep the colors, so very few filters, but I do want something a little extra if you can get creative and make it not just "image + text". Thanks :tyvm:

Okay there's no form so I'll wing it.

I would like you to use this image. I want it to say both her name and the title "American Dream", the latter pretty prominently. Different text placement, more top and bottom. I would like to keep the colors, so very few filters, but I do want something a little extra if you can get creative and make it not just "image + text". Thanks :tyvm:

Working on it :sass: